E3S Web Conf.
Volume 313, 202119th International Stirling Engine Conference (ISEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||19|
|Section||Thermodynamic Modelling and CFD Simulation|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- G. Schmidt, Theory der Lehmann’schen calorischen machine, Zeitschrift des Vereines Deutscher Ingenieure, 15, part 1, pp 1-12, (Jan 1871), part 2, pp 97-112 (Feb 1871) [Google Scholar]
- G. Walker, Stirling Cycle Machines (1973) [Google Scholar]
- I. Urieli, A Computer Simulation of Stirling Cycle Machines, Ph.D. Thesis, University of the Witwatersrand (1977) [Google Scholar]
- G. Walker, Stirling Cycle Engines (1980) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Reader and C. Hooper, Stirling Engines (1983) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Creswick, Thermal design of Stirling cycle machines, SAE Trans, Int. Auto. Eng. Congr., paper 650079 (1965). [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Umarov, T. P. Tursunbaev Lashkareva and V.S. Trukhov, Influence of regenerator efficiency on the thermal efficiency of a Stirling engine dynamic energy converter, Geliotekhnika, 9, no 3, (Applied Solar Energy USSR, English translation), pp 58-61 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Rallis, I. Urieli and D.M. Berchowitz, A new ported constant volume external heat supply regenerative cycle. Proc. 12th IECEC, paper 779256, pp 1534-1537 (Aug 1977) [Google Scholar]
- G. Petit Bois, Tables of Indefinite Integrals, Dover (1961) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schreiber, Test Results and Description of a 1kW Free-Piston Stirling Engine with a Dashpot Load. Proc 18th IECEC, paper 839145, pp 887-896 (Aug 1983) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Berchowitz, The development of a 1kW electrical output free piston Stirling engine alternator unit, Proc 18th IECEC, paper 839146, pp 897-901 (Aug 1983) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Berchowitz, A phasor description of the Stirling Cycle, Proc 16th ISEC, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Chen, F.P. Griffin and C.D. West, Linear Harmonic Analysis of Stirling Engine Thermodynamics, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, (Aug 1984) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gschwendtner and G. Bell, The myth about dead volume in Stirling engines, Proc. of the Inst. of Mech, Engineers, Mechanical Engineering Science, 231, issue 19, pp 3665-3675 (Oct 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.