E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- V. Udovitsky, V. Kandinsky. Proceedings of the 9th China-Russia Symposium «Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Intelligent Equipment and Environment Protection», (2018) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 2093-82. The fuel is solid. The sieve method for determining the granulometric composition, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kandinsky Proceedings of the XX International Symposium named after Academician M. A. Usov of students and young scientists, dedicated to the 120th anniversary of the founding of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Volume 2, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kotkin, M.N. Yampolsky, K.D. Gerashchenko. Evaluation of coal enrichment capacity and efficiency of enrichment processes, (Nedra, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Zemlyakov. Forecasting the characteristics of coal enrichment, (Nedra, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Andreev, V.V. Tovarov, V.A. Perov. Regularities of grinding and calculation of characteristics of granulometric composition, (Metallurgizdat, Moscow, 1959). [Google Scholar]
- P. Rosin, E. Rammler. Berichte der keramischen Gesellshaft, (1934) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gao, T.S. Zhang, J.X. Wei, Q.J. Yu. Evaluation of RRSB distribution and lognormal distribution for describing the particle size distribution of graded cementitious materials. Powder Technology, 331, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Khesin, V.E. Fedorchenko, M.N. Yampolsky. Technique and technology of coal enrichment. Vol. IV, (1965) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Beloglazov. Zapiski LGI, (1956) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Pogosov. Mining, processing and metallurgy of non-ferrous metals, (1960) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.