E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- Information and technical guide to the best available technologies for mining and processing ITS 37-2017. [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2841 dated December 15, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Methodological manual for the calculation, regulation and control of emissions of pollutants into the air. SPb., 2005. [Google Scholar]
- “Methodology for calculating the assessment of wind erosion and dusting of the ash dump of TPPs”, developed by JSC “UralORGES”, VNIIOGR, Agrophysical Institute of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Yekaterinburg, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- “Methodology for calculating harmful emissions (discharges) for a complex of equipment for open pit mining (based on specific indicators)”, developed by the National Scientific Center for Mining of the Institute of Mining named after A. A. Skochinsky, Lyubertsy, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- “Methodological guide for calculating emissions from fugitive sources in the building materials industry”, developed by CJSC “NIPIOTSTROM”, Novorosiysk, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Dust suppression at coal enterprises. Magazine - Extractive Industry № 4 (16). 2019.254-255s. [Google Scholar]
- The act of conducting industrial tests of the use of “Antipyl” and “Bishofit” means in the conditions of unpaved roads on the territory of the mining allotment of LLC “Mine No. 12”. Kiselevsk 2019 .- 22p. [Google Scholar]
- The act of conducting industrial tests of the use of “Antipyl” in the conditions of a coal warehouse and technological roads of LLC Berezovsky open pit mine. Prokopyevsky district 2019 .- 25p. [Google Scholar]
- The act of conducting industrial tests of the use of “Antipyl” in the conditions of a coal warehouse and dirt roads of JSC “PF Raspadskaya”. Mezhdurechensk 2019 .- 19p. [Google Scholar]
- The act of conducting industrial tests of the use of “Antidust” in the conditions of technological roads Open-pit mine “Chernogorsk” LLC “SUEK-Khakassia”. Chernogorsk 2019 .- 27s. [Google Scholar]
- The act of conducting industrial tests of the use of “Antidust” in the conditions of technological roads of JSC “Siberian Anthracite”. Novosibirsk 2019 .- 17p. [Google Scholar]
- “Methodology for assessing the dusting of the road surface and the surface of the stacks of storage of bulk goods at industrial facilities. Determination of the effectiveness of dust suppression means”, developed by KuzGTU, Kemerovo, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.