E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- V.J. Putilov, Ecology Energy, (MEI Publishing, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P.G.S. Gimhan, J.P.B. Disanayaka, and M.C.M. Nasvi, 2018. Geotechnical Engineering Properties of Fly Ash and Bottom Ash, Use as Civil Engineering Construction Material. Engineer, Journal of the Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka, 51(1) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kargin, V. Baev, N. Mashkin, and A Uglyanica, Fly ash: Perspective resource for geo-polymer materials production, AIP Conference Proceedings 1698, 070009 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Aleksey Kargin, Vladimir Baev, and Nikolay Mashkin, “Fly-ash geo-polymer foamed concrete”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1800, 020005 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Satish, Waste Materials Used in Concrete Manufacturing (Noyes Publications, Westwood, New Jersey, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gilyazidinova, E. Shabanov, X. Liu, E3S Web of Conferences IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium, 01039 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gilyazidinova, N.Yu.Rudkovskaya, T.N. Santalova, The 8th Russian-Chinese Symposium Coal In The 21st Century: Mining, Processing And Safety, 62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gilyazidinova, V.B. Duvarov, A.S. Mamytov, E3S Web of Conferences Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium, 01012 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.