E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovations in Mining Machinery|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- I.V. Chicherin, B.A. Fedosenkov, I.S. Syrkin, V.Yu Sadovets, D.M. Dubinkin, Mining Journal, 8, 109 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.M Dubinkin, Mining equipment and electromechanics, 6, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chicherin, B.A. Fedosenkov, I. S. Syrkin, V.Y. Sadovets, D.M. Dubinkin, Universities News. Mining Journal, 2, 103 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mallat, A wavelet tour of signal processing (Academic Press, New York, Ecole Politechnique, Paris, Courant Institute, New York, 1999; Reprinted, 2001, 3d Edition. The Sparse Way. Academic Press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mallat, Z. Zhang, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 12, 3397 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Goswami, A.K. Chan, Fundamentals of Wavelets: Theory, Algorithms and Applications(A Wiley Interscience Publ., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York,1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Auger, E. Chassande-Mottin, ISTE, January 131 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Fedosenkov, A.A. Simikova, I.V. Sudakov, B.A. Fedosenkov, CAD/CAM/PDM - 2016. 241 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.Boashash, Measures, performance assessment, and enhancement TFDs, January 387 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Fedosenkov, Steel in Translation, 49, 4, 252 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Debnath, PINSA, January 35 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Debnath, Wavelet transforms and their applications (Birkhauser, Boston, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Dorf, R. H., Bishop Modern control systems (Laboratory of Basic Knowledge, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Goodwin, C. Graham Control System Design (Pearson Education, Inc., Prentice Hall, New York, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Korn, T.M. Korn, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers: Definitions, Theorems, and Formulas for Reference and Review(Dover Civil and Mechanical Engineering, New York, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.