E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Culture and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- Philip, Boland. Sonic Geography, Place and Race in The Formation of Local Identity: Liverpool and Scousers. (2020) http://www.jstor.com/stable/40835383 [Google Scholar]
- Tiani, Riris. Preservation of Cultural Identity through Speech Components in the Southern Coastal Java Environment. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202020207045 [Google Scholar]
- Suryadi & Riris Tiani. The Influence of The Richness of Emotive Cultural Lexicon in Coloring The Politeness Form of Speech and Politeness Gradation of The Coastal Javanese Society in Pati District E3S web of conferences 73. (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20187308023 [Google Scholar]
- Naritoom, Chatcharee. Local Wisdom Indegegenous Kwonledge System. Nakhon Pantom, Thailand: Kaseysart University. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Greetz. The Interpretation of Cultures. New York: Basic Books, Ins, Publisher. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Rozi, Syafwan. Adaptation of Religion and Local Wisdom in Global Environmental Issues in Indonesia. (2020). https://doi.org/10.15575/rjsalb.v4i3.9593 [Google Scholar]
- Abeer, Alawad. Using the Architectural Style of Heritage Buildings as a tool to Avoid Health Risk An Analytical Study of Rowshan in traditional houses in the city of Jeddah. (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proenv.2017.03.047 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.