E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Culture and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- L. K. Ivert, I. Dukovska-Popovska, R. Kaipia, A. Fredriksson, H. C. Dreyer, M. I. Johansson, L. Chabada, C. M. Damgaard, N. Tuomikangas, Sales and operations planning: responding to the needs of industrial food producers, J. Production Planning & Control, 26, 280–295 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- HLPE, Food losses and waste in the context of sustainable food systems, A report by the High Level Panel of Experts on Food Security and Nutrition of the Committee on World Food Security, (8), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Barilla Center, Food sustainable index food loss and food waste country ranking USA, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hebrok, C. Boks, Household food waste: drivers and potential intervention points for design – an extensive review, Journal of Cleaner Production, 151, 380–392 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Koivupuro, H. Hartikainen, K. Silvennoinen, J. M. Katajajuuri, N. Heikintalo, A. Reinikainen, L. Jalkanen, Influence of socio-demographical, behavioural and attitudinal factors on the amount of avoidable food waste generated in finnish households, International Journal of Consumer Studies, 36, 183-191 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. O. Morawicki, D. J. D. González, Food sustainability in the context of human behavior, Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine, 91, 191-196 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Grunert, J. M. Wills, L. Fernández-Celemín, Nutrition knowledge, and use and understanding of nutrition information on food labels among consumers in the UK, Journal Appatite, 55, 177–189 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Williams, A. Lindström, J. Trischler, F. Wikström, Z. Rowe, Avoiding food becoming waste in households – the role of packaging in consumers’ practices across different food categories, Journal of Cleaner Production, 265, 121-775 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rochwulaningsih, Dynamics of the Environmental Movement and Global Environmental Governance, J. Sejarah Citra Lekha, 2, 151-160 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment and Forestry Indonesia, Food waste report 2017-2018, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, Prevention and reduction of food and drink waste in businesses and households - guidance for governments, local authorities, businesses and other organisations, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ibanez, A. Stenger, Environment and food safety in agricul ture: are labels efficient?, Australian Economic Papers, 39, 452–464 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Stefan, E. V. Herpen, A. A. Tudoran, L. Lähteenmäki, Avoiding food waste by Romanian consumers: The importance of planning and shopping routines, Food Qual Prefer., 28, 375–38 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. McCarthy, M. Brennan, A. L. Kelly, C. Ritson, M. de Boer, N. Thompson, Who is at risk and what do they know? Segmenting a population on their food safety knowledge, Food Qualityand Preference, 18, 205–217 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Jarjusay, Consumers’ awareness and knowledge about food waste in selangor, malaysia, International Journal of Business and Economic Affairs, 2, 91-97 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Porpino, J. Parente, B. Wansink, Food waste paradox: antecedents of food disposal in low income households, International Journal of Consumer Studies, 39, 619-629 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Aschemann-Witzel, A. Giménez, G. Ares, Suboptimal food, careless store? consumer’s associations with stores selling foods with imperfections to counter food waste in the context of an emerging retail market, Journal of Cleaner Production, 262, 121-252 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hartmann, M. Siegrist, Development and validation of the food disgust scale, Food Quality and Preference, 63, 38-50 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.