E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Culture and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- G. J. Gustavsson, C. Cederberg, U.Sonesson, Global food losses and food Waste, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.L.Thyberg, D. J. Tonjes, Resources, conservation and recycling drivers of food waste and their implications for sustainable policy development, Resour. Conserv. Recycl, 106, 110-123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Smithers, (January 2017), UK throwing away £13bn of food each year, latest figures show, Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/10/uk-throwing-away-13bn-of-food-each-year-latest-figures-show [Google Scholar]
- D. Bisara, (July, 2017), Indonesia second largest food waster, Retrieved from https://jakartaglobe.id/context/indonesia-second-largest-food-waster/ [Google Scholar]
- UNICEF, Prevention and treatment of severe acute malnutrition in East Asia and the Pacific, Report of a Regional Consultation, (Thailand 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lyndhurst, J. Cox, P. Downing, Food behaviour consumer research: Quantitative phase, Waste & Resources Action Programme (WRAP, (Banbury UK 2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.Abeliotis, K. Lasaridi, C.Chroni, Attitudes and behaviour of Greek households regarding food waste prevention (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Quested, E. Marsh, D. Stunell, A.D. Parry, Spaghetti soup: the complex world of food waste behaviours, Resour. Conserv. Recycl., 79, 43-51 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Papargyropoulou, R. Lozano, K.K. Steinberger, N. Wright, Z.bin Ujang, The food waste hierarchy as a_ framework _ for the management of food surplus and food waste, J. cleaner. prodctn, 76, 106-115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ajzen, The theory of planned behaviour, Organizational behaviour and human decision processes, 176-211 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Mondejar-Jimenez, G. Ferrari, L. Secondi, L. Principato, From the table to waste: An exploratory study on behaviour towards food waste of Spanish and Italian youths, J. cleaner. prodctn, 138, 8-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Ringle, S. Wende, J.-M. Becker, SmartPLS 3. Boenningstedt: SmartPLS GmbH, (2015.) [Online]. Available: http://www.smartpls.com. [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Hair, C.M. Ringle, M. Sarstedt, PLS-SEM: Indeed, a silver bullet, J. of Mark. theory and Practice, 19(2),139-152 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Hair, C.M. Ringle, M. Sarstedt, Partial least squares structural equation modelling: rigorous applications, better results and higher acceptance, Long Range Planning, 46, 1-12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fornell, D. F. Larcker, Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error, J. Mark. Res., 39-50 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair, J. J. Risher, M. Sarstedt, C. M. Ringle, When To use and how to report the results of PLS-SEM, Eur. Buss. review, 31(1),2-24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair Jr, G.T.M. Hult, C. Ringle, M. Sarstedt, A primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS-SEM), Sage publications (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.