E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Culture and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- D. P. Adhikari, Ethnographic Fieldnote Writin: Methodological Challenges in the 21 st Century, Dhaulagiri Journal of Sociology and Anthropology, 12(1990), 98–106 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Antweiler, Local knowledge and local knowing: An anthropological analysis of contested “cultural products” in the context of development, Anthropos, 93(4–6), 469–494 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Dove, Perception of volcanic eruption as agent of change on Merapi volcano, Central Java, Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, 172(3–4), 329–337 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fekadu, The paradox in environmental determinism and possibilism: A literature review, Journal of Geography and Regional Planning, 7(7), 132–139 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Frenkel, Geography, empire, and environmental determinism, Geographical Review, 82(2), 143–153 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Hardin, (2009) Environmental Determinism: Broken Paradigm or Viable Perspective?, Retrieved from: http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/finale-cop21/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Jacobvitz, M. Curran, N. Moller, Measurement of adult attachment: The place of self-report and interview methodologies, Attachment and Human Development, 4(2), 207–215 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Kawulich, Participant observation as a data collection method, Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung, 6(2), (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.Al. Mujabuddawat, Kejayaan Kesultanan Buton Abad Ke-17 & 18 dalam Tinjauan Arkeologi Ekologi, Kapata Arkeologi, 11(1), 21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Riza,.Antropologi Keharaman Babi Bagi Kaum Muslim dan Yahudi (Issue September), (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.