E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Developments in Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- H.G. Kempfert and B. Gebreselassie, 2006. Excavations and foundations in soft soils. Springer Science & Business Media. [Google Scholar]
- Holeyman, A.E. ed., 2020. Screw piles-installation and design in stiff clay. CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Ali, O. K. and Abbas, H. O., 2019. Performance assessment of screw piles embedded in soft clay. Civil Engineering Journal, 5(8), pp. 1788–1798. [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Perko, 2009. Helical piles: "a practical guide to design and installation". John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Todeshkejoei, K., 2019. Mechanics of screw piles in clay. Doctoral dissertation, University of Newcastle. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, S.J., Fu, W.D., Chen, H.X., Li, H.X., Xie, Y.L., Lv, S.F. and Li, J., 2020. Field tests of micro screw anchor piles under different loading conditions at three soil sites. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, pp.1–18. [Google Scholar]
- Mukhlef, O.J., Karkush, M.O. and Zhussupbekov, A., 2020. Strength and compressibility of screw piles constructed in gypseous soil. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 901(1), p. 012006. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D1143, A., 2013. Standard test methods for deep foundations under static axial compressive load. West Conshohocken, PA, ASTM International. [Google Scholar]
- Ullah, S.N. and Hu, Y., 2020. Discussion: A review on the behaviour of helical piles as a potential offshore foundation system. Marine Georesources & Geotechnology, 38(9), pp.1121–1127. [Google Scholar]
- Rao, S.N., Prasad, Y.V.S.N. and Shetty, M.D., 1991. The behaviour of model screw piles in cohesive soils. Soils and Foundations, 31(2), pp.35–50. [Google Scholar]
- Darvishi Alamouti, S., Bahaari, M.R., and Moradi, M., 2017. Effect of pile bending stiffness on static lateral behavior of a short monopile in dry sand. International Journal of Coastal and Offshore Engineering, 5, pp.17–24. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, M., Ge, B., Li, W. and Zhu, B., 2016. Dimension effect on Py model used for design of laterally loaded piles. Procedia engineering, 143, pp.598–606. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.