E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Developments in Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Polhem C., 2008. Pile foundation design : A student guide introduction to pile foundations. [Google Scholar]
- Grand B. A., 1970. Types of piles: Their characteristics and general use the purpose of a pile foundation. Comm. Substruct. Retaining Walls Found. Present. 49th Annu. Meet., no. c, 3–15. [Google Scholar]
- Robinsky E. I., Sagar W. L., and Morrison C. F., 1964. Effect of shape and volume on the capacity of model piles in sand. Can. Geotech. J., 1(4), 189–204. [Google Scholar]
- Ladanyi B. and Guichaoua A., 1985. Bearing capacity and settlement of shaped piles in permafrost. Proceedings of the eleventh international conference on soil mechanics and foundation engineering, San Francisco. [Google Scholar]
- Rybnikov A. M., 1990. Experimental investigations of bearing capacity of bored-cast-in-place tapered piles. Soil Mech. Found. Eng., 27(2), 48–52. [Google Scholar]
- Rahil F. H., Al-Neami M. A., and Al-Zaho K. A. N., 2016. Effect of relative density on behavior of single pile and piles groups embedded with different lengths in sand. Eng. Technol. J., 34(6) Part (A) Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Neami M. and Wasmi M., 2018. Influence of cyclic loading on performance of steel piles in sandy soil. in MATEC Web of Conferences, 162, 1012. [Google Scholar]
- Schanz T., 1998. Zur modellierung des mechanischen verhaltens von reibungsmaterialen,” Mitteilungen des Instituts für Geotech. der Univ. Stuttgart, H. 45. [Google Scholar]
- Kondner R. L. and Z. J. S., 1963. A hyperbolic stress-strain formulation for sands. in In 2nd Pan. Am. Conf. Soil Mech. Found. Eng., 289–394. [Google Scholar]
- Duncan J. and Chang C.-Y., 1970. Nonlinear analysis of stress and strain in soils. J. Soil Mech. Found. Div., 9(5), 1629–1653. [Google Scholar]
- Fattah M. Y., Salim N. M., and Al-Gharrawi, A., 2018. Incremental filling ratio of pipe pile groups in sandy soil,” Geomech. Eng., 15(1), 695–710. [Google Scholar]
- Fattah M. Y., Hassan W. H., and Rasheed S. E., 2018. Numerical analysis of the effect of geocell reinforcement above buried pipes on surface settlement and vertical pressure. Int J Geotechn Geol Eng, 12(3), 221–227. [Google Scholar]
- Fattah M. Y., Hassan W. H., and Rasheed S. E., 2018. Behavior of flexible buried pipes under geocell reinforced subbase subjected to repeated loading. Int. J. Geotech. Earthq. Eng., 9(1), 22–41. [Google Scholar]
- Prakash S. and Ghumman M. S., 1978. Effect of shape on bearing capacity of model footings in sand. J. Inst. Eng. Civ. Eng. Div., 59(4), 185–191. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.