E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Developments in Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Wang, S., Chen, D. and Wang, R., 2011, July. Design of vibro-replacement stone column for foundation of multipurpose utility tunnels in Dalian. In 2011 Second International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (pp. 2070–2074). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Fattah, M.Y., Zabar, B.S. and Hassan, H.A., 2014. An experimental analysis of embankment on stone columns. Journal of Engineering, 20(7), pp.62–84. [Google Scholar]
- Killeen, M.M. and McCabe, B.A., 2014. Settlement performance of pad footings on soft clay supported by stone columns: a numerical study. Soils and Foundations, 54(4), pp.760–776. [Google Scholar]
- Bae, W.S., Shin, B.W., An, B.C. and Kim, J.S., 2002, January. Behaviors of foundation system improved with stone columns. In The Twelfth International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Black, J.A., Sivakumar, V. and Bell, A.L., 2010, June. Performance and observations of model stone column foundations. In Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics (ICPMG 2010) (pp. 1313–1318). CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Maheshwari, P. and Khatri, S., 2010. Nonlinear response of footings on granular bed-stone column-reinforced poor soil. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 4(4), pp.435–443. [Google Scholar]
- El-Garhy, B., Maraie, M. and Youssef, A.F., 2011. Behavior of model footings resting on soft clay reinforced by floating granular piles: experimental study. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 5(4), pp.415–424. [Google Scholar]
- Eied, M.M., Helmy, H.M. and El-Kaissouny, M.G., 2014. Numerical Analysis of Ground Improvement by Group of Ordinary and Encased Stone Columns. Journal of American Science, 10(2). [Google Scholar]
- Fattah, M.Y., Zabar, B.S. and Hassan, H.A., 2016. Experimental analysis of embankment on ordinary and encased stone columns. International Journal of Geomechanics, 16(4), p.04015102. [Google Scholar]
- Fattah, M.Y., Al-Neami, M.A. and Al-Suhaily, A.S., 2017. Estimation of bearing capacity of floating group of stone columns. Engineering science and technology, an international journal, 20(3), pp.1166–1172. [Google Scholar]
- Mokhberi, M. and Khademi, H., 2017. The Use of Stone Columns to Reduce the Settlement of Swelling Soil Using Numerical Modeling. Journal of civil Engineering and Materials Application, 1(2), pp.45–60. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Waily, M.J.M., Fattah, M.Y. and Al-Qaisi, M.S., 2020. Experimental and Statistical Study on Single and Groups of Stone Columns. In Key Engineering Materials (Vol. 857, pp. 399–408). Trans Tech Publications Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Bonab, S.B., Lajevardi, S.H., Saba, H.R., Ghalandarzadeh, A. and Mirhosseini, S.M., 2020. Experimental studies on single reinforced stone columns with various positions of geotextile. Innovative Infrastructure Solutions, 5(3), pp.1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Bouziane, A., Jamin, F., El Mandour, A., El Omari, M., Boussassida, M., and El Youssoufi, M.S., 2020. Experimental study on a sealed test model soil reinforced by stone columns. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering (2020). https://doi.org/10.1080/19648189.2020.1716852 [Google Scholar]
- Nav, M.A., Rahnavard, R., Noorzad, A. and Napolitano, R., 2020, June. Numerical evaluation of the behavior of ordinary and reinforced stone columns. In Structures (Vol. 25, pp. 481–490). Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Thakur, A., Rawat, S. and Gupta, A.K., 2021. Experimental and numerical modelling of group of geosynthetic-encased stone columns. Innovative Infrastructure Solutions, 6(1), pp.1–17. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Obaydi, M.A. and Al-Kazzaz, Z.A., 2020. Analytical Study of Load-Settlement Behavior of Soil Treated with Stone Columns have Different Sectional Shape. In Key Engineering Materials (Vol. 857, pp. 319–327). Trans Tech Publications Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Nissa Mat Said, K., Safuan A. Rashid, Osouli, A., Latifi, N., Zurairahetty Mohd Yunus, N. and Adekunle Ganiyu, A., 2019. Settlement evaluation of soft soil improved by floating soil cement column. International Journal of Geomechanics, 19(1), p.04018183. [Google Scholar]
- Gaber, M., Kasa, A., Rahman, N.A. and Alsharef, J.M., 2018. Comparison between unit cell and plane strain models of stone column ground improvement. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(2), pp.263–269. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.