E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Developments in Geotechnical Engineering|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Ruilin, H., 2006. Urban land subsidence in China. Engineering geology for tomorrow’s cities. Geological Society, London, Engineering Geology Special Publication, Paper 786. [Google Scholar]
- Ramadan, E.H., Ramadan, M., Khashila, M.M. and Kenawi, M.A., 2013. Analysis of piles supporting excavation adjacent to existing buildings. In Conference of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, pp. 2835–2838. [Google Scholar]
- El-Nahhas, F.M., 2003. Geotechnical aspects of controlling groundwater levels in urban areas. In A Keynote Paper, Proc. of the Tenth Int. Colloquium on Structural and Geotechnical Eng., Ain Shams Univ., Cairo (Vol. 6). [Google Scholar]
- Phienwej, N.G., Giao, P.H. and Nutalaya, N., 2006. Bangkok Land Subsidence. Engineering Geology, 82(4), pp.187–201. [Google Scholar]
- Bruce, D.A., 1994. Small-diameter cast-in-place elements for load-bearing and in situ earth reinforcement. Ground control and improvement, P.P. Xanthakos, L.W. Abramson, and D.A. Bruce, eds., Wiley Interscience, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Nemati, K.M., 2007. Temporary Structures, Construction Dewatering and Ground Freezing. University of Washington, Department of Construction Management. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, Y.P., Chen, J.J. and Wang, J.H., 2015. Practical investigation into two types of analyses in predicting ground displacements due to dewatering and excavation. Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 28(6), p.A4014001. [Google Scholar]
- Li, L. and Yang, M., 2008, December. Numerical evaluation of dewatering effect on deep excavation in soft clay. In Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium (IS-Shanghai 2008) (p. 147). CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Budihardjo, M.A., Chegenizadeh, A. and Nikraz, H., 2014. Land subsidence: The presence of well and clay layer in aquifer. Australian Journalof Basic and Applied Sciences, 8,pp.217–224. [Google Scholar]
- Samaaneh, M. and Al-Gadhib, A., 2013. Modeling Impact of Dewatering on Soil Structure Interaction Using SAP. In Conference proceeding article. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Ros, G., Alhama, I. and Canovas, M., 2018. Powerful software to simulate soil consolidation problems with prefabricated vertical drains. Water, 10(3), p.242. [Google Scholar]
- Akgun, A., Sezer, E.A., Nefeslioglu, H.A., Gokceoglu, C. and Pradhan, B., 2012. An easy-to-use MATLAB program (MamLand) for the assessment of landslide susceptibility using a Mamdani fuzzy algorithm. Computers & Geosciences, 38(1), pp.23–34. [Google Scholar]
- Yousefi, H., Zahedi, S., Niksokhan, M.H. and Momeni, M., 2019. Ten-year prediction of groundwater level in Karaj plain (Iran) using MODFLOW2005-NWT in MATLAB. Environmental Earth Sciences, 78(12), pp.1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S., Shao, J., Song, X., Zhang, Y., Huo, Z. and Zhou, X., 2008. Application of MODFLOW and geographic information system to groundwater flow simulation in North China Plain, China. Environmental Geology, 55(7), pp.1449–1462. [Google Scholar]
- Kollet, S.J. and Maxwell, R.M., 2008. Capturing the influence of groundwater dynamics on land surface processes using an integrated, distributed watershed model. Water Resources Research, 44(2). [Google Scholar]
- Luo, Z.J., Zhang, Y.Y. and Wu, Y.X., 2008. Finite element numerical simulation of three-dimensional seepage control for deep foundation pit dewatering. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 20(5), pp.596–602. [Google Scholar]
- Reddi, L.N., 2003. Seepage in soils: principles and applications. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Yihdego, Y., 2018. Engineering and enviro-management value of radius of influence estimate from mining excavation. Journal of Applied Water Engineering and Research, 6(4), pp.329–337. [Google Scholar]
- Yihdego, Y. and Drury, L., 2016. Mine dewatering and impact assessment in an arid area: Case of Gulf region. Environmental monitoring and assessment, 188(11), pp.1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Yihdego, Y. and Paffard, A., 2017. Predicting open pit mine inflow and recovery depth in the Durvuljin soum, Zavkhan Province, Mongolia. Mine Water and the Environment, 36(1), pp.114–123. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L., Zhou, X., Pan, Y., Zeng, B., Zhu, D. and Jiang, H., 2020. Design of Groundwater Extraction in Open Cut Foundation Pit and Simplified Calculation of Ground Subsidence due to Dewatering in Sandy Pebble Soil Strata. Advances in Civil Engineering, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.