E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Developments in Structural Engineering and Construction Materials|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Abdelwahed, B., 2019. A review on building progressive collapse, survey and discussion. Case Studies in Construction Materials, 11, p.e00264. [Google Scholar]
- Abdualrahman, S.Q. and Al-Zuhairi, A.H., 2020, July. Structural Performance of Slender RC Columns with Cross and Square-Shaped under Compression Load. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 881, No. 1, p. 012040). IOP Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Abdualrahman, S.Q. and Al-Zuhairi, A.H., 2020. A Comparative Study of the Performance of Slender Reinforced Concrete Columns with Different Cross-Sectional Shapes. Fibers, 8(6), p.35. [Google Scholar]
- Naqi, A.W. and Al-zuhairi, A.H., 2020. Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of RCMD Beams with Large Circular Opening Strengthened with CFRP Material. Journal of Engineering, 26(11), pp.170–183. [Google Scholar]
- Mazzotti, C., Bilotta, A., Carloni, C., Ceroni, F., D'Antino, T., Nigro, E. and Pellegrino, C., 2016. Bond between EBR FRP and concrete. In Design procedures for the use of composites in strengthening of reinforced concrete structures (pp. 39–96). Springer, Dordrecht. [Google Scholar]
- Etman, E.E. and Khalil, A.A., 2003. Effect of Corner Radius on the Behavior of Strengthened RC Columns with Different Heights. In AICSGES, Fifth Alexandria International Conference on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, Alexandria, Egypt, DEC., pp RC (pp. 345–360). [Google Scholar]
- El-Kurdi, A., Khoury, S., Aly Eldarwish, A.K. and Morsy, A., 2003, December. Behavior of axially loaded columns strengthened with carbon fiber reinforced polymers. In Proceeding of Alexandria International Conference for Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, Alexandria, Egypt. [Google Scholar]
- Montaser, W., El-Kateb, M. and Nabil, M., Experimental and Analytical Study of Square Columns Strengthed and Repaired Using Cfrp Sheets Partially and Fully Wrapped. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Khafaji, H.L., 2016. Experimental Investigation of CFRP Wrapped Square Non-Ductile Reinforced Concrete Columns. [Google Scholar]
- Tarabia, A.M. and Albakry, H.F., 2014. Strengthening of RC columns by steel angles and strips. Alexandria Engineering Journal, 53(3), pp.615–626. [Google Scholar]
- Belal, M.F., Mohamed, H.M. and Morad, S.A., 2015. Behavior of reinforced concrete columns strengthened by steel jacket. HBRC Journal, 11(2), pp.201–212. [Google Scholar]
- Farjana, A., 2018. Behaviour and strength of steel jacketed RC columns under concentric axial load. [Google Scholar]
- Akter, F. and Begum, M., 2021. Behaviour of the partial steel-jacketed preloaded RC columns under concentric axial load. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, 22(4), pp.713–726. [Google Scholar]
- Farhangi, V. and Karakouzian, M., 2020. Effect of fiber reinforced polymer tubes filled with recycled materials and concrete on structural capacity of pile foundations. Applied Sciences, 10(5), p.1554. [Google Scholar]
- Specification, I.S., 1984. No. 5/1984, Portland Cement. Central Organization for Standardization & Quality Control (COSQC), Baghdad, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Nasr, M.S., Shubbar, A.A., Abed, Z.A.A.R. and Ibrahim, M.S., 2020. Properties of eco-friendly cement mortar contained recycled materials from different sources. Journal of Building Engineering, 31, p.101444. [Google Scholar]
- Dixon, D.E., Prestrera, J.R., Burg, G.R., Chairman, S.A., Abdun-Nur, E.A., Barton, S.G., Bell, L.W., Blas Jr, S.J., Carrasquillo, R.L., Carrasquillo, P.M. and Carter, A.C., 1991. Standard Practice for Selecting Proportions for Normal, Heavyweight, and Mass Concrete (ACI 211.1-91). [Google Scholar]
- de Waal, L., Fernando, D., Cork, R. and Foote, J., 2017. FRP strengthening of 60 year old pre-stressed concrete bridge deck units. Engineering Structures, 143, pp.346–357. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.