E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Developments in Structural Engineering and Construction Materials|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Essa, M.S., Al Mashhadi, S.A. and Saqier, A.A., Effect of Fire Flame Exposure on Flexural Behavior and Shear Strength of Reinforced NSC and HPC Beams. The Iraqi Journal for Mechanical and Material Engineering, Special Issue (B), College of Engineering, University of Babylon. [Google Scholar]
- Kadhum, M.M., 2011. Effect of burning by fire flame on the behavior of reinforced concrete beam models. Journal of Babylon University, 21(5). [Google Scholar]
- Izzet, A.F. and Al-Dulffy, Z.H., 2018. Effect of high temperature (fire flame) on the behavior of post-tensioned concrete beams. Association of Arab Universities Journal of Engineering Sciences, 25(3), pp.49–68. [Google Scholar]
- Sarsam, K.F. and Mohammed, M.H., 2014. Flexural strength of hybrid beams containing reactive powder concrete and conventional concrete. Journal of Engineering and Development, 18(5), pp.61–91. [Google Scholar]
- AL-Saraj, W.K., 2013. Structural behavior of reinforced reactive powder concrete t-beams under pure torsion. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Mustansiriayah, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Shafii, N.T.H., 2013. Shear behaviour of reactive powder concrete T-beams. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Mustansiriayah, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Iraqi Specification, No.5, 1984. Portland cement. (Translator from Arabic). [Google Scholar]
- Iraqi Specification, No.45, 1984. Aggregate from natural sources for concrete and construction. pp-320. (Translated from Arabic). [Google Scholar]
- Iraqi Specification, 1988. Physical examinations of juss for construction. Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control No. 27. [Google Scholar]
- Iraqi Specification, No. 28, 2010. Juss for construction. Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E-119, 2017. Standard test methods for fire tests of building construction and materials. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.