E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Developments in Structural Engineering and Construction Materials|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Jones, R., 1962. Non destructive testing of concrete. London, Cambridge University. [Google Scholar]
- Elvery, R.H., and Ibrahim, L.A.M., 1976. Ultasonic assessment of concrete strength at early ages. Magazine of Concrete Research, 28(97), pp.181–190. [Google Scholar]
- Raouf, Z. and Ali, Z. M., 1983. Assessment of concrete characteristics at an early age by ultrasonic pulse velocity. Journal of Building Research, 2(1), pp.31–44. [Google Scholar]
- Popovics, S., Joseph, L. R., John, S. P., 1990. The behavior of ultrasonic pulses in concrete. Cement and Concrete Research, 20(2), pp.259–270. [Google Scholar]
- Nash't, I.H., A'bour S.H., Sadoon A.A., 2005. Finding an unified relationship between crushing strength of concrete and non-destructive tests. 3rd MENDT - Middle East Nondestructive Testing Conference and Exhibition, Bahrain, Manama. [Google Scholar]
- Jassim, A. K., 2012. Prediction of compressive strength of reinforced concrete structural members by using combined non-destructive tests. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Baghdad, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Fawzi, N. M., Said, A. I., and Jassim, A. K., 2013. Prediction of compressive strength of reinforced concrete structural elements by using combined non-destructive tests. Journal of Engineering, 19(10), pp.1189–1121. [Google Scholar]
- Ali B.A.H., 2008. Assessment of Concrete compressive strength by ultrasonic non-destructive test. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Baghdad, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Nivelle, A. M., 1995. Properties of Concrete. 4th Edition Longman Group Limited. [Google Scholar]
- Sturrup V.R., Vecchio F.J. and Caratin, H., 1984. Pulse velocity as a measure of concrete compressive strength, in situ/non-destructive testing of concrete. Ed.V.M. Malhotra, ACI SP-82, Detroit Michigan, pp. 201–227. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.