E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- WHO prioritizing diseases for research and development in emergency contexts, available online from: https://www.who.int/activities/prioritizing-diseases-for-research-and-development-in-emergency-contexts (Accessed 2021 June 13) [Google Scholar]
- FDA, COVID-19 vaccines, available online from: https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19. (Accessed 2021 June 13) [Google Scholar]
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations: statistics and research. Available online from: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=OWID_WRL. (Accessed 2021 June 14) [Google Scholar]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Possible side effects from vaccines, available online from: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm (Accessed 2021 June 14) [Google Scholar]
- COVID-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Dashboard, available online from: https://www.paho.org/en/news/9-5-2021-covid-19-vaccine-pharmacovigilance-dashboard. (Accessed 2021 June 13) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Park, X. Sun, M.E. Aikins, J.J. Moon, Adv Drug Deliv Rev 169, 137–51 2021 [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Castells, E.J. Phillips, N Engl J Med 384, 643–649 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Meo, I.A. Bukhari, J. Akram, A.S. Meo, D.C. Klonoff, Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 25, 1663–1669 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Greinacher, T. Thiele, T.E. Warkentin, K. Weisser, P.A. Kyrle, S. Eichinger, N Engl J Med 384, 2092–2101. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Rare side effects of Adenoviruses vaccines call for careful surveillance, Timmerman Report (April 2021) available online from: https://timmermanreport.com/2021/04/rare-side-effects-of-adenovirus-vaccines-call-for-careful-surveillance/ (Accessed 2021 June 13) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kounis, I. Koniari, C. de Gregorio, D. Velissaris, K. Petalas, A. Brinia, S.F. Assimakopoulos, C. Gogos, S.N. Kouni, G.N. Kounis, G. Calogiuri, M.Y. Hung, vaccines (Basel) 9, 221 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Medical News Today, Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine: Should you worry about the side effects?, available online from: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/sinopharm-covid-19-vaccine-should-you-worry-about-the-side-effects#Common-side-effects. (Accessed 2021 June 13) [Google Scholar]
- S. Xia, K. Duan, Y. Zhang, D. Zhao, H. Zhang, Z. Xie, X. Li, C. Peng, Y. Zhang, W. Zhang, Y. Yang, W. Chen, X. Gao, W. You, X. Wang, Z. Wang, Z. Shi, Y. Wang, X. Yang, L. Zhang, L. Huang, Q. Wang, J. Lu, Y. Yang, J. Guo, W. Zhou, X. Wan, C. Wu, W. Wang, S. Huang, J. Du, Z. Meng, A Pan, Z. Yuan, S. Shen, W. Guo, X. Yang, JAMA 324, 951–960 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Vaccines types, available online from: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/research/vaccine-types. (Accessed 2021 June 13) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferreira-da-Silva, I. Ribeiro-Vaz, M. Morato, J.J. Polónia, Int J Clin Pharm 2, 1–6 2021 [Google Scholar]
- N. Rhalem, R. Aghandous, H. Chaoui, R. Eloufir, N. Badrane, M. Windy, H. Hardouz, L. Ouammi, A. Soulaymani and R. B Soulaymani, Rachida Asia Pac J Med Toxicol 2:82-6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vogler, H. Ricci Conesa, K. de Araújo Ferreira, F. Moreira Cruz, F. Simioni Gasparotto, K. Fleck, F. MacielRebelo, B. Kollross, Y. Silveira Gonçalves? Pharmaceut Med 34, 327–334 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.