E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- S. Elmezdali. Pharmacovigilance and its challenges. International and Moroccan pharmacovigilance systems. Edition universitaires européennes. 106p (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Lexique de pharmacovigilance. University of Bordeaux website www.pharmacologie.u-bordeaux2.fr Retrieved Décembre 10, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- A. Alvarez-Requejo, A. Carvajal, B. Bégaud, Y. Moride, T. Vega, LH. Arias. Under-reporting of adverse drug reactions. Estimate based on a spontaneous reporting scheme and a sentinel system. Eur J Clin Pharmacol; 54, 483-488 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- OMS. Drug safety. Checklist for a national strategy to ensure the safety and appropriate use of drugs. 3p [Google Scholar]
- European Medecines Agency. Guidelines on good Pharmacovigilance practices module VI. Rev 1 2014 : [consulté le 06/12/2015] Available at http:www.emea.europa.eu [Google Scholar]
- MS SG DGISS : Statistical Yearbook 2012 : Ouagadougou ; 237p (2013) [Google Scholar]
- UMC. Safety monitoring of medicinal products. Guidelines for setting up and running a Pharmacovigilance Center; 32p (2000) [Google Scholar]
- SR. Bencheickh. General information on spontaneous notification. French inter-country pharmacovigilance course : Available at : http://www.who.int/medicines/areas/quality_safety/safety_efficacy/trainingcourses/4notification_spontanee.pdf?ua=1 Retrieved march 2014] (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Montastruc, A. Sommet, I. Lacroix and al. Pharmacovigilance for evaluating adverse drug reactions: value, organization, and methods. Joint Bone Spine. 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- JM. Kamgo. Contribution to the establishment of a pharmacovigilance system at the G point CHU [Pharmacy thesis]. University of Bamako, N°01 : 163p (2010) [Google Scholar]
- International society of drug bulletins. Berlin Declaration on Pharmacovigilance ; Rev. Prescrire; 25 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- CAPM. Annual report, Morocco: 2005: 39p [Google Scholar]
- A. Soukho-kaya, DK. Minta, A. Konaté and al. Adverse drug reactions in the internal medicine department at the G point CHU. Mali médical: XXV, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- KB. Keita. Descriptive study of the notification of adverse events of notifications to the national support center for disease control / vaccine development center. Mali [Medical thesis]. Bamako University of Science and Technology; 76p (2012) [Google Scholar]
- IP. Guissou. Therapeutic quality of drugs. UE qualitology; master's degree in pharmacotherapeutics;. Ouagadougou, Burkina faso; (2015) [Google Scholar]
- SR. Bencheikh. General information on spontaneous notification. In DPM : Workshop seminar on the establishment of a pharmacovigilance system in Mali ; Mali, Bamako; (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Benichou. Practical guide to pharmacovigilance, paris, ed pradel, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baniasadi, M. Habibi, R. Haghgoo and al. Increasing the number of adverse drug reactions reporting: the role of clinical pharmacy residents. Iran J Pharm Res; 13, 291-297 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- MU. Khan, A. Ahmad, A. Ejaz and al. Comparison of the knowledge, attitudes, and perception of barriers regarding adverse drug reaction reporting between pharmacy and medical students in Pakistan. J Educ Eval Health Prof; 12, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tebaa. Assessment of the quality of individual case safety report. French inter-country pharmacovigilance course. Rabat; 37p (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.