E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- N. Benaini, “Intégration du Maroc dans les Chaînes de Valeur Mondiales : Cas du secteur de l’automobile,” (May 2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Head, P. Martin, and T. Mayer, “Les défis du secteur automobile : compétitivité, tensions commerciales et relocalisation,” Notes du conseil d’analyse économique, vol. n°58, no. 4, p. 1, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Costa, I. S. Lopes, and J. P. Brito, “Six Sigma application for quality improvement of the pin insertion process,” Procedia Manufacturing, vol. 38, pp. 1592–1599, 2019, j. promfg. 2020. 01. 126. [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Schroeder, K. Linderman, C. Liedtke, and A. S. Choo, “Six Sigma: Definition and underlying theory⋆,” JOM, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 536–554, (Jul. 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, S. U. C. Shaju, and S. K. Sarkar, “Application of Six Sigma using Define Measure Analyze Improve Control (DMAIC) Methodology in Garment Sector,” vol. 9, no. 3, p. 17, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Patel and D. A. Desai, “Critical review and analysis of measuring the success of Six Sigma implementation in manufacturing sector,” IJQRM, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 1519–1545, (Sep. 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Trimarjoko, H. Hardi Purba, and A. Nindiani, “Management and Production Engineering, Review,” (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L. Kaouthar, “TQM and Six Sigma: A Literature Review of Similarities, Dissimilarities and Criticisms,” Turk Turizm Arastirmalari Dergisi, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 198–226, (Jan. 2021). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Parast, “The effect of Six Sigma projects on innovation and firm performance,” IJPM, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 45–55, (Jan. 2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wiley, “Forrest W. Breyfogle III,” p. 1231. [Google Scholar]
- J. de Mast and J. Lokkerbol, “An analysis of the Six Sigma DMAIC method from the perspective of problem solving,” IJPE, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 604–614, (Oct. 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ifrim, G. E. Biţan, D. Maier, and T. E. Fogoroş, “Improving the performance of organizational innovation processes by applying the Six Sigma methodology,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1098–1108, (Jul. 2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Pyzdek and P. A. Keller, Six Sigma Handbook (3rd Edition). New York, USA: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing, (2010). Accessed: (Feb. 09, 2021). [Online]. Available: http://public. ebookcentral. proquest. com/choice/publicfullrecord. aspx?p=4657706 [Google Scholar]
- T. Stanivuk, T. Gvozdenović, J. Žanić Mikuličić, and V. Lukovac, “Application of Six Sigma Model on Efficient Use of Vehicle Fleet,” Symmetry, vol. 12, no. 5, p. 857, (May 2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Cherrafi, S. Elfezazi, K. Govindan, J. A. Garza-Reyes, K. Benhida, and A. Mokhlis, “A framework for the integration of Green and Lean Six Sigma for superior sustainability performance,” IJPR, vol. 55, no. 15, pp. 4481–4515, (Aug. 2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Cohen, I. Alhuraish, C. Robledo, and A. Kobi, “A statistical analysis of critical quality tools and companies’ performance,” JCP, vol. 255, p. 120221, (May 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.