E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- J D. Birkmeyer, A. Barnato, N. Birkmeyer, R. Bessler, and J. Skinner. The Impact Of The COVID-19 Pandemic On Hospital Admissions In The United States. Health Affairs 39, NO. 112010–2017(2020): [Google Scholar]
- C. Cox, R. Kamal, D. McDermott. How have healthcare utilization and spending changed so far during the coronavirus pandemic? [Internet]. San Francisco (CA): Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker; Aug 6(2020). Available from: https://www. healthsystemtracker. org/chart-collection/how-have- healthcare-utilization-and-spending- changed-so-far-during-the- coronavirus-pandemic/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- KP. Hartnett, A. Kite-Powell, J. DeVies, MA. Coletta, TK. Boehmer, J. Adjemian, et al. Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on emergency department visits—United States, January 1, 2019–May 30, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020; 69 (23): 699–704 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Heist, K. Schwartz, and S. Butler. Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital Admissions. Published: Feb 18, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- KP. Hartnett, A. Kite-Powell, J. DeVies, MA. Coletta, TK. Boehmer, J. Adjemian, AV. Gundlapalli. Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Emergency Department Visits — United States, January 1, 2019–May 30, 2020, Control and Prevention MMWR / June 12, 2020 / Vol. 69 / No. 23(2020) [Google Scholar]
- COVID-19’s effect on hospital care services on https://www. cihi. ca/en/covid-19-resources/impact-of-covid-19-on-canadas-health-care-systems/covid-19s-effect-on-hospital. [Google Scholar]
- G. Usman, KN. Memon, S. Shaikh. Bed occupancy rate and length of stay of patients in medical and allied wards of a tertiary care hospital. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2015 apr-jun; 27(2):367-70. pmid: 26411118 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Aloh, O. E. Onwujekwe, O. G. Aloh et al. Is bed turnover rate a good metric for hospital scale efficiency? A measure of resource utilization rate for hospitals in Southeast Nigeria. Cost Eff Resour Alloc 18, 21 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12962-020-00216-w (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ni Barnum, J. Kutzin. Public hospitals in developing countries: Resource use, cost, financing. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press; (1993). [Google Scholar]
- F. Madsen, S. Ladelund, and A. Linneberg. High Levels Of Bed Occupancy Associated With Increased Inpatient And Thirty-Day Hospital Mortality In Denmark Health Affairs July 2014 33:7 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. NabuKeera, A. Boerhannoeddin, RA. Raja Noriza. An evaluation of health centers and hospital efficiency in Kampala capital city authority Uganda: using Pabon Lasso technique. J Health Transl Med. 2015;18 (1):12–7. https://doi.org/10.5430/wjss.v1n2p86.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghobad, P. Bakhtiar, S. Hossein, EN. Nader, MB. Amjad, Y. Arezoo. Assessment of the efficiency of hospitals before and after the implementation of Health Sector Evolution Plan in Iran Based on Pabon Lasso Model. Iran J Public Health. 2017;46 (3):389–95. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Resilience: innovation, efficiency and fiscal sustainability, health at a glance: europe 2018 © oecd/european union OECD/EUROPEAN UNION (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ravaghi, M. Afshari, P. Isfahani, & VD. Bélorgeot. A systematic review on hospital inefficiency in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: sources and solutions. BMC Health Services Research, 19(1). doi:10.1186/s12913-019-4701-1 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- JB. Cunningham, WG. Kernohan, R. Sowney. Bed occupancy and turnover interval as determinant factors in MRSA infections in acute settings in Northern Ireland: 1 April 2001 to 31 March 2003. J Hosp Infect. 2005 Nov;61 (3):189-93. doi: 10.1016/j.jhin.2005.04.014. Epub 2005 Sep 8. PMID: 16153745 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Elaine Kelly, Zoe Firt. How is COVID-19 changing the use of emergency care? on https://www.health.org.uk/news-and-comment/charts-and-infographics/how-is-covid-19-changing-the-use-of-emergency-care. [Google Scholar]
- Un système de santé focalisé sur une pathologie au détriment des autres: une crise sanitaire en cache-t-elle une autre ? Santé publique: pour un nouveau départ-leçons de l’épidémie de covid-19- Rapport. on http://www.senat.fr/rap/r20-199-1/r20-199-111.html [Google Scholar]
- F. Pecoraro, D. Luzi, F. Clemente. The efficiency in the ordinary hospital bed management: A comparative analysis in four European countries before the COVID-19 outbreak. PLoS ONE 16(3): e0248867. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0248867 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.