E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Methods, Tools and Techniques in Health Vigilance|
|Published online||24 November 2021|
- World Health Organization. Who Director-General’s Opening Remarks at the Media Briefing on Covid-19–11March 2020. Available online: https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19—11-march-2020 (accessed on 12 June 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Z.; McGoogan, J.M. Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019(COVID-19) outbreak in China: Summary of a report of 72314 cases from the chinese center for diseasecontrol and prevention.JAMA (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Das, Saibal et al. “An Updated Systematic Review of the Therapeutic Role of Hydroxychloroquine in Coronavirus Disease-19 (COVID-19).” Clinicaldrug investigation vol. 40,7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Protocole de prise en charge des patients des patients atteints de Covid-19 et leurs contacts. Circulaire n°23/DELM/2020 du 24 Mars (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Caster, O, Aoki, Y, Gattepaille, L.M. et al. Disproportionality Analysis for Pharmacovigilance Signal Detection in Small Databases or Subsets:Recommendations for Limiting False-Positive Associations. Drug Saf 43, 479–487 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- WHO-UMC system for causality assessment available from:https://www.who.int/medicines/areas/quality_safety/safety_efficacy/WHOcausality_assessment [Google Scholar]
- Benkirane.R, Soulaymani,R, Khattabi.A, Benabdallah.G, Alj.L, Sefiani.H, Hedna.K, Ouammi.L, Olsson.S and Pal.SN. Assessment of a new instrument for detecting preventable adverse drug reactions. Drug safety.; 38: 383-393 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- MedDRA® term selection: pointsto consider https://www.meddra.org/ March (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Coccia.M The Fishbone diagram to identify, systematize and analyze the sources of general purpose technologies, Project: emerging technologies, R&D performance of labs, metrics and classifications of innovations, December (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Edwards IR, Aronson JK. Adverse drug reactions: definitions, diagnosis, and management. Lancet; 356: 1255-1259. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Koh Y, Yap CW, Li S-C. Development of a combined system for identification and classification of adverse drug reactions: alerts based on ADR Causality and Severity (ABACUS). J Am Med Inform Assoc; 17: 720–722 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Drugs.com. Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Monograph for Professionals. 2020. Available online:https://www.drugs.com/monograph/hydroxychloroquine-sulfate.html [Google Scholar]
- Choudhuri, AnirbanHom et al. “The efficacy and safety of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in treatment of COVID19 -a systematic review and meta-analysis.” Indian journal of medicalmicrobiology vol. 39,2 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences. Practical aspects of signal detection in pharmacovigilance: Report of CIOMS Working Group VIII. Geneva: CIOMs; 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.