E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydroelectric and Energy Machines Impact on Ecosystem|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- I.V. Sovel’ev, Kursobshchejfiziki, kn.1: mekhanika, 336 p., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Rules for the Classification and Construction of Sea-Going Ships, part XIII «Materials», Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, 285 p.(2020). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Veselov, M.V. Kitaev, P.O. Pastukhov, O.E. Surov., Tests of paint and varnish iceresistant protective coatings of ice class vessels, IOP Conference Series, №986, P. 111(2020). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12944-6-2009. Paints and varnishes. Steel structures rust protection by protective coating systems. Part 6. Laboratorytest methods, 20p, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12944-2. Paints and varnishes. Steel structures rust protection by protective coating systems. Part 6. Environment classification, 16p, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5725. Accuracy (correctness and precision) of measurement methods and results (2002). [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Ionov, U.M. Gramuzov., Ledovayahodkost’ sudov, 504 p., (2013). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56163-2014 Emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere”, Method for calculating pollutant emissions from stationary diesel engines, 6 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.