E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Use in Industrial Sector|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- Lucherini, A., Maluk, C., Assessing the onset of swelling for thin intumescent coatings under a range of heating conditions, Fire Safety Journal, 2019, 106, 1-12 [Google Scholar]
- Inerhunwa, I., Chang Wang, Y., Su, M., Reliability analysis of intumescent coating protected steel members under the standard fire condition, Fire Safety Journal, 2019, 104, 43-56 [Google Scholar]
- R. Maciulaitis, M. Grigonis, J. Malaiskiene, The impact of the aging of intumescent fire protective coatings on fire resistance, Fire Safety Journal 98, 15-23 2018 [Google Scholar]
- B. Bahrani, V. Hemmati, A. Zhou, S. Quarles, Effects of natural weathering on the fire properties of intumescent fire‐retardant coatings, Fire and Materials, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A. Martynov, V. Grekov, O. Popova, Some Reasons for the Violation of the Intumescent Coatings Quality, Occupational safety in industry, 2020, 11, 69-75 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gravit, I. Dmitriev, A. Ishkov, Quality control of fireproof coatings for reinforced concrete structures, IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science, 2020, 90(1):012226 [Google Scholar]
- O. Zybina and M. Gravit, Intumescent Coatings for Fire Protection of Building Structuresand Materials, Springer Series on Polymer and Composite Materials, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- NPB 232-96 «Procedure for monitoring compliance with the requirements of regulatory documents for fire protection means (development, application and operation)», VNIIPO Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines «Assessment of the quality of fire protection and the establishment of the type of fire protection coatings at facilities», FGBU VNIIPO EMERCOM of Russia, 2011, 39 p. [Google Scholar]
- SP 433.1325800.2019 Fire protection of steel structures. Work production rules. [Google Scholar]
- STO NOSTROY 2.12.118-2013, Building structures of buildings and structures. Application of fire retardant coatings. Rules, control of implementation and requirements for the results of work. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, A.P., Sale, F.R., Thermal analysis of intumescent coatings, Eur. Polym. Paint Colours. J., 1992 [Google Scholar]
- T. Fateh, S. Benkorichi, L. Robinet, J.-L. Consalvi, Numerical Study of the Decomposition Mechanism of Intumescent Coating, Journal of Physics Conference Series 1107(3):032010, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ustinov, O. Zybina, L. Tanklevsky, V. Lebedev, A. Andreev, Intumescent coatings with improved properties for high-rise construction, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 02039, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Konstantinova, N.I., Smirnov, N.V., Shebeko, A.Y., Tanklevsky, L.T., Flammability of polymeric materials used in construction, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 2021, 102(2), Article No. 10203. DOI: 10.34910/MCE.102.3 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassan, R. Kozlowski, New fire-protective intumescent coatings for wood, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ustinov, O. Zybina, E. Kruglov, Intumescent coatings with improved properties for fireproofing of wooden building constructions, IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering 986:012032, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tsapko, O. Tsapko, O. Bondarenko, Research of the mechanism of protecting wood with intumescent coating, Technology Audit and Production Reserves 5(3(55)):19-23, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- D. de Silva, A. Bilotta, E. Nigro, Experimental investigation on steel elements protected with intumescent coating, Construction and Building Materials 205:232-244, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- V. Prusakov, M. Gravit, Y. Simonenko, A. Minnullina, Fire retardant for expansion and linear joints in buildings and tunnels, MATEC Web of Conferences 239:05010, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.