E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Use in Industrial Sector|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- SP 267.1325800.2016. High-rise buildings and complexes. Design rules. [Electronic resource]: a set of rules // KODEKS Consortium: an electronic fund of legal and regulatory technical literature. Electron. Dan. M., 2017. Access mode: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456044284 (date of access 20.02.2019) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991-1-2: 2002  Eurocode 1: Actions on structures -– Part 1-2: General actions Actions on structures exposed to fire [Electronic resource]: PhD Engenharia. Access mode: https://www.phd.eng.br/wpcontent/uploads/2015/12/en.19188.8.131.522.pdf (date of access 18.02.2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Eremina, Egorov I.A., Problems of evacuating people from high-rise buildings in case of fires, Internet-journal “Technosphere Safety Technologies”, No. 3 (55), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Vlasov, Danilov M.M., Denisov A.N., Large fires selection criteria, Fire safety, No. 3 (100), 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Т. Borisov, Reach a skyscraper, Rossiyskaya gazeta – Federal number № 192(8246) (https://rg.ru/2020/08/27/reg-cfo/v-moskve-ispytali-sistemu-tusheniia-pozharov-vneboskrebah.html) [Google Scholar]
- Interfloor belt 1000 mm high of an external non-bearing hinged translucent enclosing structure made of aluminum profiles of the TP-5030 system (CJSC Tatprof), with nonfire-resistant translucent filling [Electronic resource]: test report No. 39 sk / i-2014 // Aluminum building structures, Access mode: http://www.ask-profi.ru/license/2/ (access date 04/17/2019) [Google Scholar]
- Fragment (interfloor belt) of an external non-load bearing curtain translucent structure made of aluminum profiles of the ALT F50 system (AluminTechno), 1100 mm high, the lower overhang 322 mm, the upper part 575 mm and the spacing of the posts 1475 mm [Electronic resource]: test report № 14 sk / i-2014 // Company “Horizonov”: website. Access mode: http://www.horizonov.ru/window-system/alutech/alt-f50/ (date of treatment 03/28/2019). [Google Scholar]
- Technical conclusion on the assessment of the fire-technical characteristics of fragments (interfloor belts) of non-bearing hinged translucent fencing structures with a frame made of aluminum profiles of the ALT F50 Alumin Techno system [Electronic resource]: ALUTECH Group of Companies: website. Access mode: https://alutechgroup.com/content/news/2016/09/09/1.pdf (date of access 03/16/2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zubkova, Factors of destruction of sheet glass in a fire [Electronic resource], Technologies of Technosphere Safety: Internet Journal. 2015. No. 4 (62). Access mode: http://academygps.ucoz.ru/ttb/2015-4/2015-4.html (date of access 04/01/2019) [Google Scholar]
- Temporary methodology of fire tests of external non-bearing (including curtain) walls with translucent elements to determine their fire resistance and fire hazard [Electronic resource]: methodology SNIPOV.net: website. Access mode: http://snipov.net/c_4651_snip_113906.html (date of access 03/21/2019) [Google Scholar]
- Prevention and suppression of fires in high-rise buildings and high-rise buildings with ventilated facades // Tutorial. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zubkova, Influence of water irrigation on fire resistance of fire-resistant translucent filling of building structures, dis. Candidate of technical sciences: 05.26.03 / Zubkova Elena Vladimirovna. M., 2015. 182 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kaziev, E.V. Zubkova, Algorithm for the protection of fire-resistant translucent structures in case of fire, Fires and Emergencies: Prevention, Elimination. 2015. No. 3. P. 71–78. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kropotova, L. Tanklevskiy, V. Yakovlev, Coordination of special technical conditions for civil defense and protection in emergencies in Russia, IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering 666:012100, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- N. Kropotova, A. Arakcheev, L. Tanklevskiy, A. Tanklevskiy, Low pressure watermist nozzle with a swirl worm screw inserts, MATEC Web of Conferences 245(21):11001, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.