E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Use in Industrial Sector|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- Study Projects Market for Fire-Resistant Coatings to Reach $1,106 Million by 2025, Paint and coatings Market Reports (URL: https://www.pcimag.com/articles/108399-study-projects-market-for-fire-resistant-coatings-to-reach-1106-million-by-2025) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ustinov, O. Zybina, L. Tanklevsliy, The chemical mechanism of thermolytic synthesis in charring intumescent coatings for passive fire protection, Proceedings of the Ninth International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards, 21-26 April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Russian National Standard GOST 53295-2009. Fire retardant compositions for steel constructions. General requirement. Method for determining fire retardant efficiency. [Google Scholar]
- European Standard EN 13381-8:2013Test methods for determining the contribution to the fire resistance of structural members Part 8: Applied reactive protection to steel members. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lucherini, C. Maluk, Novel test methods for studying the fire performance of thin intumescent coatings, 2nd International Fire Safety Symposium (IFireSS) At: Naples, Italy, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Eliott, A. Temple, C. Maluk, L. Bisby, Novel Testing to Study the Performance of Intumescent Coatings under Non-Standard Heating Regimes, Fire Safety Science 11: 652–665, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Li G.Q., Lou G.B., Zhang C., Wang L. and Wang Y., Assess the fire resistance of intumescent coatings by equivalent constant thermal resistance, Fire Technology 48(2):529-546, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L., Dong Y., Zhang D., Zhang D. and Zhang C., Experimental study of heat transfer in intumescent coatings exposed to non-standard furnace curves, Fire Technology 51(3):627-643, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lucherini, C. Maluk, Assessing the onset of swelling for thin intumescent coatings under a range of heating conditions, Fire Safety Journal 106:1-12, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- I. Arkhangelsky, I. Godunov, N. Yashin, Y. Naganovskii, O. Shornikova, The kinetics of intumescent flame retardant foaming, Fire and Explosion Safety 29 (5) 2020 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- D. de Silva, A. Bilotta, E. Nigro, Experimental investigation on steel elements protected with intumescent coating, Construction and Building Materials 205:232-244, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- V. Prusakov, M. Gravit, Y. Simonenko, A. Minnullina, Fire retardant for expansion and linear joints in buildings and tunnels, MATEC Web of Conferences 239:05010, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- I. Virolainen, A. Martynov, A. Ustinov and A. Andreev, Development of laboratory techniques for assessment of operating properties of intumescent fireproofing coatings, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 666 (2019) 012087. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ustinov, O. Zybina, M. Vasiliev, W. Suprun, A Method to Assess Adhesion and Durability of Charred Intumescent Layers in Non-specific Conditions, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering book series (LNCE, volume 70), 2020 [Google Scholar]
- T. Magnusson, M.C. Yew, L.H. Saw, M.K. Yew, Fire Resistance and Mechanical Properties of Intumescent Coating Using Novel BioAsh for Steel, Coatings 10(11):1117, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- T. Mariappan, A. Kamble, S.M. Naik, An investigation of primer adhesion and topcoat compatibility on the waterborne intumescent coating to structural steel, Progress in Organic Coatings 131:371-377, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Treven, M. Saje, T. Hozjan, On a planar thermal analysis of intumescent coatings, Fire and Materials 42(7), 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Konstantinova, N.I., Smirnov, N.V., Shebeko, A.Y., Tanklevsky, L.T., Flammability of polymeric materials used in construction, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 2021, 102(2), Article No. 10203. DOI: 10.34910/MCE.102.3 [Google Scholar]
- J. Dreyer, C.E. Weinell, K. Dam-Johansen, S. Kiil, Review of heat exposure equipment and in-situ characterisation techniques for intumescent coatings, Fire Safety Journal 121:103264, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- T. Fateh, S. Benkorichi, L. Robinet, J.-L. Consalvi, Numerical Study of the Decomposition Mechanism of Intumescent Coating, Journal of Physics Conference Series 1107(3):032010, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Wang, Y.C. Wang, Q.G. Li, Q.Q. Zhang, An experimental study of the effects of topcoat on aging and fire protection properties of intumescent coatings for steel elements, Fire Safety Journal 111:102931, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.