E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Use in Industrial Sector|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- J. Whalley, M. Johnson, B. MacMillin. Effect of Turbulence on Savonius Rotor Efficiency / Jeff Whalley // lux review . 2016. URL: http://www.me.rochester.edu/courses/ME241.gans/SavoniusRotors(7).pdf/ [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Mahmoud, EI-Haroun A. A., Wahba E. An experimental study on improvement of Savonius rotor performance [Text] / Mahmoud N. H. // Atlantalightbulbs. 2016. URL: //http://ac.els-cdn.com/S111001681200049X/1s2.0S111001681200049X-main.pdf?_tid=f77caf3a-951f-11e6–8095–00000aab0f01&acdnat=1476787701_e632ae06184035ad9b52d9db13533db3/ [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Pronin, Model of the wind turbine VEU-3 in the matlab package // Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Energy, No. 37, pp. 143–145, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. K. Zholudeva, Maltsev M. V. Mathematical model of the wind generator // Scientific Almanac. No. 4-3 (30). pp. 63 – 67, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Ivanov, Power supply and energy saving with the use of renewable energy sources // Bulletin of SGASU. Urban planning and architecture. No. 2 (19). pp. 88–93, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- C. Bussar, M. Moos, R. Alvarez, P. Wolf et al, Optimal allocation and capacity of energy storage systems in a future European power system with 100% renewable energy generation // Energy Procedia, № 46. pp. 40 – 47, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Pickard, A. Q. Shen, N. J. Hansing, Parking the power: Strategies and physical limitations for bulk energy storage in supply demand matching on a grid whose input power is provided by intermittent sources// Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. № 13. pp. 1934–1945, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hossain, A case study of high wind penetration in the Tami l Nadu Electricity Utility, ENERGY POLICY, pp. 868–874, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Andreev, A.G. Zabrodsky, S.O. Kognovitsky, Integrated power plant with an energy storage on the basis of the hydrogen cycle // International Scientific Journal for Alternative Energy and Ecology, №2 (46). pp. 99–105, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Lukutin, Muravlev I. O., Plotnikov I. A. Power supply systems with wind and solar power plants. Tomsk: Tomsk Polytechnic Publishing House. University, 120 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Richards, G. L. Park, T. Pietzsch, A. I. Schafer. Renewable energy powered membrane technology: Brackish water desalination system operated using real wind fluctuations and energy buffering, //Journal of Membrane Science, № 468. p. 224 – 232, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Elistratov, Wind power plants. Autonomous wind turbines and complexes SPb. : Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, 101 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bisht, S., Kumar, A., Goyal, N., Ram, M., & Klochkov, Y. (2021). Analysis of network reliability characteristics and importance of components in a communication network. Mathematics, 9(12) doi:10.3390/math9121347 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.