E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- https://ossberger.de [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsalov, Research and development of cross flow water turbines PhD Thesis Technical university of Sofia, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov, Water turbines (Sofia: Ekoprogres), 2008 [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov, Increasing the effectiveness of the working process of the active water turbines (Sofia: Ekoprogres), 2012 [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov, Optimization of cross-flow water turbine Proceedings of the 26th Israel conference on mechanical engineering, 21-22 May 1996, Technion city, Haifa, Israel, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- B. Glezerov, Cross flow turbine and its application in small hydroelectric stations, VIGM proceedings, 18, 1954, Moscow [Google Scholar]
- W. Scheer, Untersuchungen an einer Durchstrom-Versuchsturbine der Bauart Banki, 1981 (VDI – Berichte No424) [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov and Tsalov T 2016 The new hydraulic laboratory at the Technical University of Sofia, Proceedings of IX international conference Hydraulic machines, hydraulic drives and hydro and pneumatic automation. Current status and development prospects, 9-10 June 2016, Saint Petersburg [Google Scholar]
- I. Vuchkov and Stoyanov S 1980 Mathematical modeling and optimization of technological objects (Sofia: Technika) [Google Scholar]
- V. Obretenov, Experimental investigation of cross-flow turbine Proceedings of the 25th Israel conference on mechanical engineering, 25-26 May 1994, Technion city, Haifa, Israel [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.