E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- A. A. Lomakin, Centrifugal and axial pumps (Moscow: Mashinostroenie), 364 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Shapiro, Structure of real flow in centrifugal and axial pumps (Moscow: Moscow State Industrial University), 279 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Svoboda, Zharkovskii A. A. and Shchutskii S. Yu. Research of a rim and clearance influence on predictive characteristics of low-speed axial pump VIII Int. Scientific-tec. Conf. Hydraulic machines, hydropneumatic drives and hydropneumoautomatics, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Shcherba, Shalai V. V., Grigor’ev A. V., Kondyurin A. Y., Lysenko E. A., Bazhenov A M and Tegzhanov A S 2019 Analysis of Results of Theoretical and Experimental Studies of the Influence of Radial Gaps in Stepped Slot Seal of Piston Hybrid Energy-Generating Machine Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 54 666–72 [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Shcherba, Shalai V. V., Kostyukov V. N., Naumenko A. P., Noskov A. S., Kondyurin A. Y. and Khait A. V. A Mathematical Model of the Working Processes of a Hybrid Power Displacement Piston Machine with Profiled Groove Seal Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 54 335–44, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- L. Shi, Zhang W., Jiao H., Tang F., Wang L., Sun D. and Shi W., Numerical simulation and experimental study on the comparison of the hydraulic characteristics of an axial-flow pump and a full tubular pump Renewable Energy 153 1455–64, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- H. Feng, Wan Y. and Fan Z. Numerical investigation of turbulent cavitating flow in an axial flow pump using a new transport-based model Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 34 745–56, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, Shi L., Shi W., Zhao R., Wang H. and van Esch B. P. M. Numerical analysis of unsteady tip leakage vortex cavitation cloud and unstable suction-side-perpendicular cavitating vortices in an axial flow pump International Journal of Multiphase Flow 77 244–59, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Farrell and Billet M. L. A correlation of leakage vortex cavitation in axial-flow pumps Journal of Fluids Engineering, Transactions of the ASME 116 551–7, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Muggli F. A., Holbein P. and Dupont P. CFD calculation of a mixed flow pump characteristic from shutoff to maximum flow Journal of Fluids Engineering, Transactions of the ASME 124 798–802, 2002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.