E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- M. Mukhammadiev, B. Urishev, E. Mamadiyorov, Dzhuraev K.S. Low Power Plants on the Basis of Renewable Energy Sources. Monograph, T.: ToshDTU, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M. Muhammadiev, K. S. Dzhurayev, B. U. Urishev. Increase of Use of Hydropower Potential of Low Power Irrigation Facilities with Application of New Design Gates. Journal “Vestnik TashGTU”, № 2, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Muhammadiev, S. Klychev, KS Dzhuraev. Investigation of Water Flow Velocity in Gates of Hydroelectric and Irrigation Facilities. Magazine “Vestnik SGASU: Urban Planning and Architecture”, issue № 2, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.gidroproekt.uz/2020 [Google Scholar]
- Hydroelectric stations. Guide for developers and investors, 2010 www.ifc.org/wps/wcm/connect/06b2df8047420bb4a4f7ec57143498e5/hydropower_report.pdf?mod=ajperes. [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Sidorenko, I.G. Kudryasheva, V.I. Pimenov. Economics of the installations of the non-traditional and renewable energy sources. Technical and economic analysis: tutorial / Under general ed. Elistratova, G.I. Sidorenko, SPB.: Politekhi Publisher, Unta, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Hydropower Texnology Roadmar 2012. http://www.iea.org.2012_hydropower_roadmar.pdf (2012) [Google Scholar]
- World Small Hydropower Development Report 2016. www.unido.org/sites/default/files/(2016)11/wshpdr_executive_summary_2016_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Renewable Power Generation Costs in 2018. https://www.irena.org/-/media/files/irena/agency/publication/2019/may/irena_renewable-power-generationscosts-in-2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Asmae Berrada, Zineb Bouhssine, Ameur Arechkik. Optimisation and economic modeling of micro hydropower plant integrated in water distribution system. Journal of cleaner production, volume 232, 20 September 2019, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad Kamran, Rohail Asghar, Muhammad Mudassar, Muhammad Irfan Abid. Designing and economic aspects of run-of-canal based micro-hydro system on BallokiSulaimanki link canal-i for remote villages in Punjab, Pakistan. Renewable Energy, volume 141, October 2019, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- H. Bory, L. Vazquez, H. Martínez, Y. Majanne. Symmetrical angle switched singlephase and three-phase rectifiers: application to micro Hydro Power Plants. Ifacpapersonline, volume 52, issue 4, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Petras Punys, Algis Kvaraciejus, Antanas Dumbrauskas, Linas Šilinis, Bogdan Popa. An assessment of micro-hydropower potential at historic watermill, weir, and nonpowered dam sites in selected eu countries. Renewable energy, volume 133, April 2019 [Google Scholar]
- T. Ueda, E. S. Roberts, A. Norton, d. Styles, J. Gallagher. A life cycle assessment of the construction phase of eleven micro-hydropower installations in the UK. Journal of cleaner production, volume 218, 1 May 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yanlai Zhou, Li-Chiu Chang, Tin-Shuan Uen, Shenglian Guo, Fi-John Chang. Prospect For Small-Hydropower Installation Settled Upon Optimal Water Allocation: An Action To Stimulate Synergies Of Water-Food-Energy Nexus. Applied energy, volume 238, 15 March 2019 [Google Scholar]
- D. Singh: “Micro hydro power”, resource assessment handbook, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Small And Micro-Scale Hydropower in Japan. https://halshs.archivesouvertes.fr/halshs-01803429/document [Google Scholar]
- Small Hydro Power in India. http://www.energynext.in/2017/03/small-hydro-power-in-india/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Muhammadiev, B.U. Urishev, K.S. Dzhuraev, S.R. Zhuraev and others. Water Intake Structure with Hydroelectric Power Station. Patent UZ IAP №05378, №4, 28.04.2017.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Shibabrata Choudhury, Adikanda Parida, Rajive Mohan Pant, Saibal Chatterjee. GIS augmented computational intelligence technique for rural cluster electrification through prioritized site selection of micro-hydro power generation system. renewable energy, volume 142, november 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Hossein Iman-Eini, David Frey, Seddik Bacha, Cedric Boudinet, Jean-Luc Schanen. Evaluation of loss effect on optimum operation of variable speed micro-hydropower energy conversion systems. Renewable energy, volume 131, february 2019 [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Kengne Signe, Bachirou Bogno, Michel Aillerie, Oumarou Hamandjoda. Performance in feasibility studies of micro hydro power plants. new software development and application cases in Cameroon. energy procedia, volume 157, january 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Girgidov. Fluid and gas mechanics (hydraulics): textbook. 2nd ed., pp. i dop. Moscow: Infra-M, 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.