E3S Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2021XIII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 November 2021|
- J.C. R Kumar. J and M. A. Majid, Renewable energy for sustainable development in India: current status, future prospects, challenges, employment, and investment opportunities. Energy, Sustainability and Society 10: 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I .Md Tasbirul, H. Nazmul, A.B Abdullah, and R.Saidur, A comprehensive review of state of the art concentrating solar power(CSP) thchnologies: current status and research trends. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 91987-1018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Tagle-Salazar, D.P.Krishna, Nigam, I.Carlos, and R.Solorio, Parabolic trough solar collectors: A general overview of technology, industrial applications, energy market, modeling, and standards, Gruyter (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Roy, S. Shovan, R. D. Balmiki, Q. Das, K.P. Kataky, and A. Biswas, Parametric study of parabolic trough collector-A case study for the climatic conditions of Silchar, Assam, India, J. Sci. Technol. 12, 24–29 25F. 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghomrassi, H. Mhiri, and P. Bournot, Numerical study and optimization of parabolic trough collector receiver tube., JSol. Energy Eng. 137, 051003 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Marif, H. Benmoussa, H. Bouguettaia, M. M. Belhadj, and M. Zerrouki, Numerical simulation of solar parabolic trough collector performance in the Algeria Saharan region, Energy Convers. Mange. 85, 521–529 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Kumar and K. S. Reddy, Effect of porous disc configuration on performance of solar parabolic trough concentrator, Heat Mass Transfer 48, 555–571 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mwesigye, T. Bello-Ochende, and J.P. Meyer, Heat transfer and thermodynamic performance of a parabolic trough receiver with centrally placed perforated plate inserts, Appl. Energy 136 989–1003, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.-L. He, J. Xiao, Z.-D. Cheng, and Y.-B. Tao, A MCRT and FVM coupled simulation method for energy conversion process in parabolic trough solar collector, Renew Energy. 36:976– 985, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kaloudis, E. Papanicolaou, and V. Belessiotis, Numerical simulations of a parabolic trough solar collector with nanofluid using a two-phase model, Renew. Energy 97, 218–229 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ansys Inc, ANSYS CFX-Solver Theory Guide, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Cheng, Y.L. He, and F.Q. Cui, Numerical study of heat transfer enhancement by unilateral longitudinal vortex generators inside parabolic trough solar receivers, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 55, 5631–5641 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fuqiang, T. Zhexiang, G. Xiangtao, T. Jianyu, H. Huaizhi, and L. Bingxi, Heat transfer performance enhancement and thermal strain restrain of tube receiver for parabolic trough solar collector by using asymmetric outward convex corrugated tube, Energy 114:275–292(2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Bellos, C. Tzivanidis, D. Tsimpoukis, Thermal enhancement of parabolic trough collector with internally finned absorbers, Sol. Energy 157:514–531 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- İ.H. Yılmaz and A. Mwesigye, Modeling, simulation and performance analysis of parabolic trough solar collectors: a comprehensive review, Appl. Energy 225:135–174, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Benitez, J.C. Minano, R. Garcia, and R. Mohedano Arroyo, Contactless two-stage solar concentrators for tubular absorber, in: Opt. Sci. Eng. Instrum. 97, pp. 205–216 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Canavarro, J. Chaves, and M. Collares- Pereira, New second-stage concentrators (XX SMS) for parabolic primaries; Comparison with conventional parabolic trough concentrators, Sol. Energy 92 98–105 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Rodriguez-Sanchez, G. Rosengarten, Improving the concentration ratio of parabolic troughs using a second-stage flat mirror, Appl. Energy 159 (2015) 620–632. [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Regue, B.Bouali, T. Benchatti and A. Benchatti, Numerical Simulation of Conjugate Heat Transfer in a PTC with Secondary Reflector, International Journal of Heat and Technology, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 9–16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Plancque, D. You, E. Blanchard, V. Mertens, C. Lamouroux, Role of chemistry in the phenomena occurring in nuclear power plants circuits, in Proceedings of the International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants, ICAPP, 2–5 May 2011, Nice, France (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.