E3S Web Conf.
Volume 323, 2021V International Scientific and Technical Conference Modern Power Systems and Units (MPSU 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 November 2021|
- E. Lisowski, F. Lisowski, Study on thermal insulation of liquefied natural gas cryogenic road tanker, Therm. Sci. 23, 4 (2019), S1381-S1391 [Google Scholar]
- F. Lisowski, E. Lisowski, Design of internal supports for double-walled liquefied natural gas road tanker, Heat Transfer Eng. (2021), 1–10 [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Lee, W.S. Kim and T.H. Lee, A onedimensional model for frost formation on a cold flat surface, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans 40, 18 (1997), 4359–4365 [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Jeong, H.S. Chung, S.C. Lee, et al., Optimum design of vaporizer fin with liquefied natural gas by numerical analysis, J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 20, 4 (2006), 545–553 [Google Scholar]
- L. Shanshan, J. Wenlin, R. Lemei, et al., Dynamic heat transfer analysis of liquefied natural gas ambient air vaporizer under frost conditions, Appl. Therm. Eng. 110 (2017), 999–1006 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Wu, W.Q. Tao, Numerical Computation of Laminar Natural Convection Heat Transfer around a Horizontal Compound Tube with External Longitudinal Fins, Heat Transfer Eng. 28, 2 (2007) 93-102 [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Jeong, Y.H. Lee, M.K. Ji, et al., Natural convection heat transfer estimation from a longitudinally finned vertical pipe using CFD, J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 23 (2009), 1517–1527 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kopec, B. Niezgoda-Zelazko, Heat transfer on the outer Surface of vertical longitudinally finned tubes, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 214, 012058 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gavelli, Computational fluid dynamics simulation of fog clouds due to ambient air vaporizers, J. Loss Prev. Process Ind. 23 (2010), 773–780 [Google Scholar]
- C. Shuping, Shuting, Y., Fusho, X. Analysis of thermal conductivity offrost on cryogenic finned-tube vaporizer using fractal method, Energy and Power Engineering 5 (2013), 109–115 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.