E3S Web Conf.
Volume 323, 2021V International Scientific and Technical Conference Modern Power Systems and Units (MPSU 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 November 2021|
- R.K. Shah, D.P. Sekulic, Fundamentals of Heat Exchanger Design, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Thulukkanam, Heat Exchanger Design Handbook, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Numerical Modelling and Experimental Testing of Heat Exchangers, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Theoretical and experimental analysis of heat exchangers with extended surfaces, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, J Enhanc Heat Transf 11, 183–204 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Energ Convers Manage 96, 452–462 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Li, Y.T. Mu, Z.H. Li, W.Q. Tao, Int J Heat Mass Tran 158, 120034 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Chilamkurti, R.D. Gould, Int J Heat Mass Tran 159, 120056 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, J. Taler, K. Wrona, Energy 228, 120633 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.