E3S Web Conf.
Volume 336, 2022The International Conference on Energy and Green Computing (ICEGC’2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 January 2022|
- T. Bereznai, “Methods, problems and trends of standardization in multielement reactor neutron activation analysis.” Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 302.5: 353-363 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- G. E. BOYD, Method of activation analysis. Anal. Chem., vol. 21, no 3, p. 335-347 (1949). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Girardi, G. Guzzi, & J. Pauly, Activation Analysis by Absolute Gamma Ray Counting and Direct Calculation of Weights from Nuclear Constants. Anal. Chem., 36(8), 1588-1594 (1964) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ricci, Enzo. “Methodology for high-flux absolute multielement neutron activation analysis—environmental baselines by analysis of tree rings.” Anal. Chim. Acta, 79: 109-124 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.HEFT, R.KOSZYKOWSKI, Analysis of standard reference materials by absolute INAA, J.R.NC, vol. 72, no 1-2, p. 245-261 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Lyon, W. S. “Guide to activation< analysis. DV Nostrand Company.” INC, Princeton, New Jersey (1964). [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Kafala, T. D. Macmahon. “Neutron activation analysis without multi-element standards.” J.R.N.C., 169.1: 187-199 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- F. Girardi, G. Guzzi, J. Pauly, Reactor Neutron Activation Analysis by the Single Comparator Method, Anal. Chem., 37(9), 1085-1092 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. De Corte, A. Speecke, J. Hoste, Reactor neutron activation analysis by a triple comparator method. J.R.C., 3(3), 205-215 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- A. Simonits, F. De Corte, J. Hoste. “Single-comparator methods in reactor neutron activation analysis.” J.R.N.C., 24.1: 31-46 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chahidi, et al. “Performance of k0 standardization method in neutron activation analysis using Kayzero for Windows software at the National Center for Energy, Sciences and Nuclear Techniques (CNESTEN-Morocco).” J.R.N.C., 327.1: 59-64 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bounouira, et al. “Neutron flux characterization of the Moroccan Triga Mark II research reactor and validation of the k 0 standardization method of NAA using k 0-IAEA program.” J.R.N.C., 300.2: 465-471 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Amsil, et al. “Neutron beam characterization for the Moroccan TRIGA Mark II reactor.” J.R.N.C., 327.3: 1063-1072 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- WEPAL. http://www.wepal.nl/. Accessed 01 Sept (2017) [Google Scholar]
- NIST SRM-2711. https://wwws.nist.gov/srmors/certificates/archives/2711.pdf. Accessed 01 Sept (2017) [Google Scholar]
- NIST SRM 1547. https://wwws.nist.gov/srmors/certificates/1547.pdf. Accessed 01 Sept (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kafala, and T. D. MacMahon. “Comparison of neutron activation analysis methods.” J.R.N.C., 271.2: 507-516 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.