E3S Web Conf.
Volume 336, 2022The International Conference on Energy and Green Computing (ICEGC’2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 January 2022|
- I. Rkik, M. El, H. Hamidane, A. Ed-dahhak, and M. Guerbaoui, “An intelligent lead-acid battery closed-loop charger using a combined fuzzy controller for PV applications,” vol. 01033, pp. 1–7, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- T. Esram, P. Chapman, “Comparison of Photovoltaic Array Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques”, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 22, 439-449 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kamarzaman, C.W. Tan, “A Comprehensive Review of Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithms for Photovoltaic Systems”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 37, 585-598 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Salimi, “Practical implementation of the Lyapunov based nonlinear controller in DC-DC boost converter for MPPT of the PV systems,” Sol Energy, vol. 173, no. February, pp. 246–255, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alice Hepzibah and K. Premkumar, “ANFIS current–voltage controlled MPPT algorithm for solar powered brushless DC motor based water pump,” Electr Eng, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 421–435, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Hohm and M. E. Ropp, “Comparative Study of Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithms”, Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, vol. 11, pp. 47–62, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Rezoug, R. Chenni, and D. Taibi, “Fuzzy logic-based perturb and observe algorithm with variable step of a reference voltage for solar permanent magnet synchronous motor drive system fed by direct-connected photovoltaic array,” Energies, vol. 11, no. 2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Marhraoui, “Fuzzy Logic-Integral Backstepping Control for PV Grid-Connected System with Energy Storage Management,” Int J Intell Eng Syst, vol. 13, no. 3, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Hari Prasad, CH. Uma Maheswar Rao, “Design And Simulation Of A Fuzzy Logic Controller For Buck & Boost Converters”, International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Bendib, F. Krim, H. Belmili, M. F. Almi, and S. Boulouma, “Advanced fuzzy MPPT controller for a stand-alone PV system,” Energy Procedia, vol. 50, pp. 383–392, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hasan, S.K. Parida, “An Overview of solar photovoltaic panel modeling based on analytical and experimental viewpoint”. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 60, pp. 75-83, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Singh, A. Kumar, and B. K. Naick, “Optimised Solar Power Fed Induction Motor Drive for Water Pumping Application Along with Load,” iEECON 2018 -6th Int Electr Eng Congr, pp. 1–4, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yildiran and E. Tacer, “Identification of photovoltaic cell single diode discrete model parameters based on datasheet values,” Sol Energy, vol. 127, pp. 175–183,(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Patil, and A. Harsha “Comparitive analysis of fuzzy based MPPT for buck and boost converter topologies for PV application.” 2017 International Conference On Smart Technologies For Smart Nation (SmartTech-Con). IEEE, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Selmani, A. Ed-Dahhak, M. Outanoute, A. Lachhab, M. Guerbaoui, and B. Bouchikhi, “Performance evaluation of modelling and simulation of lead acid batteries for photovoltaic applications,” Int. J. Power Electron. Drive Syst., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 472–480, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Meng, D. I. Stroe,M. Ricco, G. Luo and R. Teodorescu, “A simplified model-based state-of-charge estimation approach for lithium-ion battery with dynamic linear model.” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 66.10 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Oubehar, M. El Khayat, I. Rkik, A. Ed-Dahhak, M. E. H. Archidi, and A. Lachhab, “Intelligent control for an experimental greenhouse climate based on anfis technology,” International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, vol. 9, no. 1.5 Special Issue, pp. 84–90, 2020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Hamidane, S. El Faiz, I. Rkik, M. El Khayat, M. Guerbaoui, A., Ed-Dhhak, and A. Lachhab, “Application analysis of ANFIS strategy for greenhouse climate parameters prediction: Internal temperature and internal relative humidity case of study,” vol. 01041, pp. 1–7, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- M. Guerbaoui, A. Ed-Dahhak,Y. ElAfou, A. Lachhab, L. Belkoura, and B. Bouchikhi. “Implementation of direct fuzzy controller in greenhouse based on labview.” International journal of electrical and electronics engineering studies, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.