E3S Web Conf.
Volume 336, 2022The International Conference on Energy and Green Computing (ICEGC’2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 January 2022|
- N. Radjou, J. Prabhu, S. Ahuja, Jugaad Innovation Think Frugal, Be Flexible, Generate Breakthrough Growth (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Westacott, the wisdom of frugality Why Less Is More, More or Less (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Goldman, FE. Marshall, COVID-19 Pandemic in India: The Right to Water, A Briefing Paper (2020) : https://www.icj.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/India-Right-to-Water-COVID-19-Briefing-Paper-2020-ENG.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Cowling, H. Chan, J. Fang, Y Cheng Facemasks and Hand hygiene to prevent influenza transmission in households (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Radjou, The Changing Geography of Innovation (2014) : http://regardssurlaterre.com/en/node/19807 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hossain, the frugal innovation: Conception, development, diffusion, and outcome. (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.121456 [Google Scholar]
- M. Imhof, J. Mahr, Applying Frugal Innovation to Serve the Bottom of the Pyramid in Germany, Umeå School of Business and Economics. (2017) Microsoft Word - Applying Frugal Innovation to Serve the Bottom of the Pyramid in Germany.docx (diva-portal.org) [Google Scholar]
- T. Weyrauch, C. Herstatt, What is frugal innovation? Three defining criteria. (2016) DOI 10.1186/s40669-016-0005-y [Google Scholar]
- ©KTH Innovation - licensed under Creative Commons-license : CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 -kthinnovationreadinesslevel.com [Google Scholar]
- chapter 4 section 4.2 Hooke’s Law: x-Douglas College Physics 1107 Fall 2019 Custom Textbook: https://pressbooks.bccampus.ca/introductorygeneralphysics1phys1107/chapter/4-2-hookes-law-originally-section-5-3-elasticitystress-and-strain/ [Google Scholar]
- PhET Interactive Simulations website: https://phet.colorado.edu/sims/html/hookes-law/latest/hookes-law_en.html [Google Scholar]
- F. Subhan, A. Khattak, What Constitutes the Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) Market? (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jobin, S. Hooge, P. Le Masson, What does the proof-of-concept (POC) really prove? A historical perspective and a cross-domain analytical study What does the proof-of-concept (POC) really prove? A historical perspective and a crossdomain analytical study (archives-ouvertes.fr) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to Stereolithography (SLA) 3D Printing Stereolithography (SLA) 3D Printing Guide (formlabs.com) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.