E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Sohrabi, M.; Tehrani, D. H.; Danesh, A.; Henderson, G. D., Visualization of Oil Recovery by Water-Alternating-Gas Injection Using High-Pressure Micromodels. SPE Journal 2004, 9, (03), 290–301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kulkarni, M. M.; Rao, D. N., Experimental investigation of miscible and immiscible Water-Alternating-Gas (WAG) process performance. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 2005, 48, (1-2), 1–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christensen, J. R.; Stenby, E. H.; Skauge, A., Review of WAG field experience. Presented at the International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition of Mexico, Villahermose, Mexico, March 3-5, 1998; Paper SPE 39883. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z.; Yin, Y.; Wang, Q., Research progress on mechanism of enhanced oil recovery by water alternating gas injection. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University 2007, 2, 2226, 180. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, P.; Du, Z.; Zhang, M., Study on the development of water alternating gas injection hydrocarbon miscible flooding in Pubei oilfield. Journal of Southwestern Petroleum Institute 2004, 4, (25-27), 37–90. [Google Scholar]
- Christensen, J. R.; Stenby, E. H.; Skauge, A. Review of WAG Field Experience. SPE Res. Eval. Eng. 2001, 4 (2), 97–106. Paper SPE 71203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Surguchev, L. M.; Korbol, R.; Krakstad, O.S., Optimum Water Alternate Gas Injection Schemes for Stratified Reservoir. Presented at the Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Washington, DC, October 4-7, 1992. Paper SPE 24646. [Google Scholar]
- Tiffin, D. L.; Yelling, W. F., Effects of Mobile Water on Multiple-Contact Gas Displacements. SPEJ 1983, June, 447. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- John, D. R., A Literature Analysis of the WAG Injectivity Abnormalities in the CO2 Process. SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering: 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Guzman, R. E., Three-Phase Flow in Field-Scale Simulation of Gas and WAG Injections. Presented at the SPE European Petroleum Conference, London, October 25-27, 1994; Paper SPE 28897. [Google Scholar]
- Han, L.; Gu, Y. Optimization of Miscible CO2-WAG Injection in the Bakken Formation. Energy Fuels 2014, 28 (11), 6811–6819. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fatemi, S. M.; Sohrabi, M. Recovery Mechanisms and Relative Permeability for Gas/Oil Systems at Near-Miscible Conditions: Effects of Immobile Water Saturation, Wettability, Hysteresis, and Permeability. Energy Fuels 2013, 27 (5), 2376–2389. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Godec, M. L.; Kuuskraa, V. A.; Dipietro, P. Opportunities for Using Anthropogenic CO2 for Enhanced Oil Recovery and CO 2 Storage. Energy Fuels 2013, 27 (8), 4183–4189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christensen, J. R.; Larse, M.; Nicolaisen, H., Compositional simulation of water-alternating-gas processes. Presented at the Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Texas, USA, October 1-4, 2000; Paper SPE 62999. [Google Scholar]
- Aleidan, A. A.; Mamora, D. D. SWACO2 and WACO2 Efficiency Improvement in Carbonate Cores by Lowering Water Salinity. Presented at the SPE Canadian Unconventional Resources and International Petroleum Conference, Calgary, Alberta, October 19-21, 2010; Paper SPE 137548. [Google Scholar]
- Shetty, S.; Hughes, R. G.; Afonja, G. Experimental Evaluation of Simultaneous Water and Gas Injection using Carbon Dioxide. Presented at the SPE EOR Conference at Oil and Gas West Asia, Muscat, Oman, March 31-April 2, 2014; Paper SPE 169690. [Google Scholar]
- Kulkarni, M. M.; Rao, D. N. Experimental Investigation of Miscible and Immiscible Water-Alternating-Gas (WAG) Process Performance. J. Pet. Sci. Eng. 2005, 48 (1), 1–20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nezhad, S. A. T., Mojarad, M. R. R., Moghadas, J. S., Experimental study on applicability of water-alternating-CO2 injection in the secondary and tertiary recovery. SPE 103988: 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, S.; Li, H.; Yang, D., Optimal parametric design for water alternating-gas (WAG) process in a CO2-miscible flooding reservoir. Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 2010, 49, (10), 75–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramachandran, K. P.; Gyani, O. N.; Sur, S., Immiscible hydrocarbon WAG: Laboratory to field. SPE 128848: 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Taheri, A.; Sajjadian, V. A., WAG performance in a low porosity and low permeability reservoir. SPE 100212: 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Du, J.; Liu, W.; Guo, P., Study on variation rule of water-alternating-gas injection capacity in low permeability reservoirs. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Natural Science Edition) 2011, 33, (5), 114–117, 198. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z., Alternate injection of water and gas to improve recovery efficiency. Journal of Daxian Teachers College 2002, (2), 33–35. [Google Scholar]
- Walker, J. W.; Turner, J. L., Performance of Seeligson Zone 20B-07enriched-gas-drive project. Journal of Petroleum Technology 1968, 20, (4), 369–373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koottungal, Leena, SPECIAL REPORT: EOR/Heavy Oil Survey: 2010 worldwide EOR survey, Oil and Gas Journal, April 19, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.