E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Wang X. China strives to achieve carbon neutrality by 2060, J. Ecological Economy, 2020, 36(12):13–16. [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.gov.cn/xinwen/2017-12/20/content_5248855.htm [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2018-07/03/content_5303158.htm [Google Scholar]
- Chen C., Chen X., Zhang J., et al. Stochastic operational optimal strategy for ground source heat pump system under TOU price, J. Power System Protection and Control, 2019, 47(12):57–64. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J., Huo X., Li S., et al. Economic evaluation of regenerative electric heating based on equivalent annual cost in life cycle, J. Power Demand Side Management, 2020, 22(03):31–37. [Google Scholar]
- Miao C., Bai Z., Wang W., et al. Economic comparison and analysis of typical regenerative electric heating projects, J. Power Demand Side Management, 2018, 20(06):42–45. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng X., Wang C., Gang X., et al. Thermodynamic and environmental evaluation of an improved heating system using electric-driven heat pumps: a case study for Jing-Jin-Ji region in China, J. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 165:36–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J., Mu Y., Jia H., et al. Day-ahead optimal scheduling method for regenerative electric heating considering thermal demand of users during power outage, J. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2020, 44(21):15–22. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, L., Lei, J., Guo, X., et al. Planning of central energy station in community integrated energy system with electrical and heat storage devices, C. 2019 IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies - Asia (ISGT Asia), Chengdu, China, 21-24 May 2019;. IEEE: 2019, 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Senemar S., Rastegar M., Dabbaghjamanesh M., et al. Dynamic structural sizing of residential energy hubs, J. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 2020, 11(3): 1236–1246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gu W., Lu S., Wang J., et al. Optimal configuration of multi-energy storage in regional integrated energy system considering multi-energy complementation, J. Proceedings of The Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, 2017, 37(05):1305–1315. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y., Huang Y., Sun Y., et al. Optimal capacity allocation of heat power supply and its economic analysis considering thermal characteristics of heat energy system, J. Electric Power, 2020, 53(11):101–109. [Google Scholar]
- Bai X., Zeng M., Li Y., et al. The model and algorithm of thermoelectric collaborative planning of regional energy supply network, J. Power System Protection and Control, 2017, 45(005):65–72. [Google Scholar]
- Ren H., Gao W. A MILP model for integrated plan and evaluation of distributed energy systems, J. Applied Energy, 2010, 87(3):1001–1014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y., Zhang S., Xiao Y., et al. An MILP (mixed integer linear programming) model for optimal design of district-scale distributed energy resource systems, J. Energy, 2015, 90:1901–1915. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li X., Li W., Zhang R., et al. Collaborative scheduling and flexibility assessment of integrated electricity and district heating systems utilizing thermal inertia of district heating network and aggregated buildings, J. Applied Energy, 2020, 258(Jan. 15):114021.1–114021.20. [Google Scholar]
- Zhe Z., Zhang J., Pei L., et al. A two-stage stochastic programming model for the optimal design of distributed energy systems, J. Applied Energy, 2013, 103(MAR.):135–144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y., Zhang S., Xiao Y., et al. Optimal design of distributed energy resource systems based on two-stage stochastic programming, J. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2017, 110:1358–1370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chou Z., Wang B., Ben S., et al. Two-level collaborative optimal allocation method of integrated energy system considering wind and solar uncertainty, J. Power System Technology, 2019, 39(08):176–185. [Google Scholar]
- Lei J., Guo Z., Chen C., et al. Two-stage planning-operation co-optimization of IES considering uncertainty and electrical/thermal energy storage, J. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2019, 39(08):169–175. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.