E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Zhiwei Zhu, The earliest discovered vitamin--vitamin A., University Chemistry. 25(2010) 54–56. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuancheng Li, Review of vitamin A synthesis process, Chemical Engineering and Equipment. 2009 95–100. [Google Scholar]
- Amangui-Amati, The importance of vitamin A for the human body, Science and Technology Communication. 2010, 16–17. [Google Scholar]
- Connie Guo, Xu Zhilan. Current status of research on vitamin A and its physiological functions, Micronutrients and Health Research. 35(2018) 62–64. [Google Scholar]
- C. Patrick Reynolds, Katherine K. Matthay, Judith G. Villablanca, Barry J. Maurer, Retinoid therapy of high-risk neuroblastoma. Cancer Letters. 2003, 197, 185–192. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ross S. A., McCaffery P. J., Drager U. C., De Luca L. M. Retinoids in embryonal development, Physiological reviews. 2000, 80, 1021–1054 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Álvarez Rosana, Vaz Belén, Gronemeyer Hinrich, de Lera Ángel R. Functions, therapeutic applications, and synthesis of retinoids and carotenoids, Chemical reviews. 2014, 114, 1–125. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kahremany Shirin, Kubas Adam, Tochtrop Gregory P., Palczewski Krzysztof. Catalytic synthesis of 9-cis-retinoids: mechanistic insights, Dalton transactions. 48(2019) 10581–10595. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stephensen Charles B., Jiang Xiaowen. Vitamin A Deficiency Increases the In Vivo Development of IL-10-Positive Th2 Cells and Decreases Development of Th1 Cells in Mice, Narnia. 134(2004) 2660–2666. [Google Scholar]
- Ricardo Carvalho, Muhammad Islam, Ana Mata, Reyca E. Silva, Márcia Paz, Marcus Alencar, Hercilia Rolim, Maria Medeiros, Joào E. Sousa, Ana Amelia Melo-Cavalcante. Vitamin A in prevention and treatment of cancer, International Journal of Medicine. 5(2017) 199–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mian N. Riaz, Muhammad Asif, Rashida Ali. Stability of Vitamins during Extrusion, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 49(2009) 361–368. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Julie Courraud, Jacques Berger, Jean-Paul Cristol, Sylvie Avallone. Stability and bioaccessibility of different forms of carotenoids and vitamin A during in vitro digestion, Food Chemistry. 136(2013) 871–877. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mulry M. C., Schmidt R. H., Kirk J. R. Isomerization of retinyl palmitate using conventional lipid extraction solvents, Journal Association of Official Analytical Chemists. 1983, 66, 746–750. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cherng Shu-Hui, Xia Qingsu, Blankenship Lonnie R. Photodecomposition of retinyl palmitate in ethanol by UVA light-formation of photodecomposition products, reactive oxygen species, and lipid peroxides, Chemical research in toxicology. 2005, 18, 129–138. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Massimo Milani. Evaluation of a Combination of Retinol, Hydroxyl-Pinacolone Retinoate (Retinsphere), An Antibacterial Agent (BIOPEP.15), Salicylic Acid and Vitamin E in Subjects Suffering from Predominant Comedonal Acne-An Italian multicenter Prospective Open study, Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research. 2016, 4. [Google Scholar]
- Hiroshi Toshida, Akira Murakami, Chikako Suto, Koike, Tabuchi, Ohta, Odaka. Efficacy of retinol palmitate eye drops for dry eye in rabbits with lacrimal gland resection, Clinical Ophthalmology. 2012(2012)1585–1593. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maryce M. Jacobs. Vitamins and Minerals in the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer. CRC Press. 2018-05-04. [Google Scholar]
- Advanced Polymer Systems, Inc. Retinyl esters of a-hydroxy acids for topical improvement of skin function and apperance. WO9720812A1, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Isler O., Treadwell P., Guex W. Processes for the manufacture of vitamin A-acetate. CA467542A, 1950. [Google Scholar]
- Wittig G., Pommer H. Production of compounds of the vitamin-A series. CA526833A, 1956. [Google Scholar]
- Montenegro Javier, Bergueiro Julián, Saá Carlos, Lopez Susana. Hiyama cross-coupling reaction in the stereospecific synthesis of retinoids, Organic letters. 11(2009) 141–144. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.