E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- K. Jangid, M.A. Williams, A.J. Franzluebbers, J.S. Sanderlin, J.H. Reeves, M.B. Jenkins, D.M. Endale, D.C. Coleman, W.B. Whitman, Relative impacts of land-use, management intensity and fertilization upon soil microbial community structure in agricultural systems, Soil Biol Biochem, 40 (2008) 2843–2853. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zeng, X.J. Liu, L. Song, X.G. Lin, H.Y. Zhang, C.C. Shen, H.Y. Chu, Nitrogen fertilization directly affects soil bacterial diversity and indirectly affects bacterial community composition, Soil Biol Biochem, 92 (2016) 41–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ge, J.B. Zhang, L.M. Zhang, M. Yang, J.Z. He, Long-term Fertilization Regimes Affect Bacterial Community Structure and Diversity of an Agricultural Soil in Northern China, Journal of Soils and Sediments, 8 (2008) 43–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ramirez, J.M. Craine, N. Fierer, Consistent effects of nitrogen amendments on soil microbial communities and processes across biomes, Global Change Biology, 18 (2012) 1918–1927. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sapp, M. Harrison, U. Hany, A. Charlton, R. Thwaites, Comparing the effect of digestate and chemical fertiliser on soil bacteria, Applied Soil Ecology, 86 (2015) 1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Ramirez, J.M. Craine, N. Fierer, Nitrogen fertilization inhibits soil microbial respiration regardless of the form of nitrogen applied, Soil Biol Biochem, 42 (2010) 2336–2338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Yu, W.X. Ding, J.F. Luo, R.L. Geng, A. Ghani, Z.C. Cai, Effects of long-term compost and fertilizer application on stability of aggregate-associated organic carbon in an intensively cultivated sandy loam soil, Biology and Fertility of Soils, 48 (2012) 325–336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Puget, D.A. Angers, C. Chenu, Nature of carbohydrates associated with water-stable aggregates of two cultivated soils, Soil Biol Biochem, 31 (1999) 55–63. [Google Scholar]
- M. Aachib, M. Mbonimpa, M. Aubertin, Measurement and prediction of the oxygen diffusion coefficient in unsaturated media, with applications to soil covers, Water Air Soil Pollut., 156 (2004) 163–193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Li, K. Yan, L.S. Tang, Z.J. Jia, Y. Li, Change in deep soil microbial communities due to long-term fertilization, Soil Biol Biochem, 75 (2014) 264–272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Feng, R.R. Chen, J.L. Hu, F. Zhao, J.H. Wang, H.Y. Chu, J.B. Zhang, J. Dolfing, X.G. Lin, Bacillus asahii comes to the fore in organic manure fertilized alkaline soils, Soil Biol Biochem, 81 (2015) 186–194. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.