E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Shengli Li, Y. Zee Ma, Ernest Gomez. Importance of Modeling Heterogeneities and Correlation in Reservoir Properties in Unconventional Formations: Examples of Tight Gas Reservoirs[J]. Journal of Earth Science, 2021, 32(04): 809–817. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jie Wang, Fu-Jian Zhou. Cause analysis and solutions of water blocking damage in cracked/non-cracked tight sandstone gas reservoirs [J]. Petroleum Science, 2021, 18(01): 219–233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui Mingming, Fan Aiping, Wang Zongxiu, Gao Wanli, Li Jinbu, Li Yijun. A Volumetric Model for Evaluating Tight Sandstone Gas Reserves in the Permian Sulige Gas Field, Ordos Basin, Central China [J]. Acta Geologica Sinica(English Edition), 2019, 93(02): 386–399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ya-Hao Huang, You-Jun Tang, Mei-Jun Li, Hai-Tao Hong, Chang-Jiang Wu, Ji-Zhen Zhang, Xiao-Lin Lu, Xiao-Yong Yang. Quantitative evaluation of geological fluid evolution and accumulated mechanism: in case of tight sandstone gas field in central Sichuan Basin [J]. Petroleum Science, 2021, 18(02): 416–429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu-Liang Su, Jin-Gang Fu, Lei Li, Wen-Dong Wang, Atif Zafar, Mian Zhang, Wei-Ping Ouyang. A new model for predicting irreducible water saturation in tight gas reservoirs [J]. Petroleum Science, 2020, 17(04): 1087–1100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Hedong, Ouyang Weiping, Zhang Mian, Tang Haifa, Chen Changxiao, Ma Xu, Fu Zhongxin. Advanced production decline analysis of tight gas wells with variable fracture conductivity [J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 2018, 45(03): 472–480. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Mi, Guo Yinghai, Li Zhuangfu, Wang Huaichang, Zhang Jingxia. Pore-Throat Combination Types and Gas-Water Relative Permeability Responses of Tight Gas Sandstone Reservoirs in the Zizhou Area of East Ordos Basin, China [J]. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition), 2019, 93(03): 622–636. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atif Zafar, Yu-Liang Su, Lei Li, Jin-Gang Fu, Asif Mehmood, Wei-Ping Ouyang, Mian Zhang. Tight gas production model considering TPG as a function of pore pressure, permeability and water saturation [J]. Petroleum Science, 2020, 17(05): 1356–1369. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xue, Shao-Hua Gu, Xie-Er Jiang, Yue-Tian Liu, Chen Yang. Ensemble-based optimization of hydraulically fractured horizontal well placement in shale gas reservoir through Hough transform parameterization [J]. Petroleum Science, 2021, 18(03): 839–851. [Google Scholar]
- Botao Lin, Han Meng, Jingjun Pan, Sen Chen. Porothermoelastic response of an oil sand formation subjected to injection and micro-fracturing in horizontal wells [J]. Petroleum Science, 2020, 17(03): 687–700. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiaxuan Liu, Xinchun Shang, Weiyao Zhu. Investigation on nonlinear multi-scale effects of unsteady flow in hydraulic fractured horizontal shale gas wells [J]. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), 2018, 39(02): 181–192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Mingming, Lu Shuangfang, Liang Hongru, Yan Bihui, Shen Shan. Study on the Fracturing Parameters and Productivity of Horizontal Wells [J]. Acta Geologica Sinica (English Edition), 2015, 89(S1): 321–323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.