E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Science-Geoscience; New Geoscience Findings from T. Schneider and Colleagues Discussed (Possible Climate Transitions From Breakup of Stratocumulus Decks Under Greenhouse Warming)[J]. Science Letter, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xieqin. Greenhouse Effect and Emission Reduction of Greenhouse Gases[J]. Natural Gas Technology, 2008(06):53–58+79-80. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Yuchun, Dong Yunshe. Emission of Greenhouse Gases from Energy Field and Mitigation Countermeasures in China[J]. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 2004(05):528–534. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiang, Liu Jiaqi, He Huaiyu. Research Advances on Concentration Change of Greenhouse Gases and Their Source & Sink[J]. Advances in Earth Sciences, 2000(04):453–460. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Feng, Wu Lihua, Yang Chao. Driving Factors for Growth of Carbon Dioxide Emissions During Economic Development in China[J]. Economic Research Journal, 2010, 45(02): 123–136. [Google Scholar]
- Lan Zulong. Technical Analysis of China VI Emission Post-treatment of Heavy-Duty Vehicle Diesel Engines[J]. Technology and Market, 2020, 27(03): 78–80. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qinjun, Hou Feiyue, Ren Xiyang, Jie Yanmeng, Shi Zhili. Introduction to Technical Route of the Sixth Post-Processor of Heavy Diesel Vehicle[J]. Automobile Applied Technology, 2019(15):193–194. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaohua, Zhang Tao. The Effects of Sampling Methods on the Emission Test Results for Diesel Engines[J]. Small Internal Combustion Engine and Motorcycle, 2020, 49(01): 67–72. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Ecology and Environment, etc., GB18352.6-2016 “ Limits and Measurement Methods for emissions from Light-dutyVehicle (China 6). [Google Scholar]
- Lan Zulong. Technical Analysis of China VI Emission Post-treatment of Heavy-Duty Vehicle Diesel Engines[J]. Technology and Market, 2020, 27(03): 80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.