E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- R.J. Zhang, Y. Bai, Y. Sun, W.C. Du, C.S. Pu, J. Zhang, G. Chen, Preparation of ammonium-oleic salts and evaluation as shale swelling inhibitors in water-based drilling fluid, Tenside Surfactants Detergents, 58 (2021) 311–316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Ni, W.L. Wang, Q.C. Wang, W.C. Du, G. Chen, Modification and application of waste shaddock peel as a green additive for water-based drilling fluid, Journal of Biobased Materials and Bioenergy, 15 (2021) 380–384. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Du, X.Y. Wang, T.F. Bi, Man Liu, J. Zhang, G. Chen, Synthesis and inhibitive mechanism of a novel clay hydration inhibitor for water-based drilling fluids, Materials Science-Medziagotyra, 27 (2021) 128–142. [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Liu, L. Gao, Q.C. Wang, W.C. Du, X.F. Gu, J. Zhang, G. Chen, Evaluation and application of PEG as lubrication in water based drilling fluid for horizontal well in Sulige Gas Field, Polymer International, 70 (2021) 83–89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Materials Research; Universidad del Zulia Researchers Update Current Study Findings on Materials Research (Modified Starch as a Filter Controller in Water-Based Drilling Fluids), Journal of Technology, 12 (2020) 97–113. [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Wang, Design and New Product Development of Drilling Fluid chemicals. Northwest University Press, Xi’an, 2006, pp. 210–212. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Xiao, H.G. Zeng, J. Han, Z.W. Sun, Y. Zhao, Application of high temperature resistant and environment-friendly drilling fluid in Henan Oilfield, China Petroleum and chemical industry standards and quality, 41 (2021) 47–58. [Google Scholar]
- F.T.G. Dias, R.R. Souza, E.F. Lucas, Influence of modified starches composition on their performance as fluid loss additives in invert-emulsion drilling fluids, Fuel, 140 (2015) 140–152. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kong, Z. Yang, Z.F. Wang, X.H. Yang, Study on modification of starch and its application in drilling fluid, Energy Weekly News, Applied chemical industry, 11 (2016) 78–93. [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Guo, B. Peng, Synthesis and characterization of starch-graft-polyacrylamide copolymers and their application as filtration control agents in drilling fluid, Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology, 4 (2012) 261–263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.