E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Q. Mei. Hazards of heavy metal wastewater and its treatment. Trace elements and health research, 2004, 21(4):54–56. [Google Scholar]
- S. Luo, X. Xu, G. Zhou, et al. Amino siloxane oligomer-linked graphene oxide as an efficient adsorbent for removal of Pb(II) from wastewater. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014, 274(12):145. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Wang, S. Zhu, T. Zheng, et al. The history of arsenic in China. Studies in the history of natural sciences, 1982, 1(2):115–126. [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, Y. L. Lin. Urban environmental lead pollution and its impact on human health. Environmental Monitoring Management and Technology, 2006, 18(5):6–10. [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, H. P. Cha, Z. L. Fan. Current status and prospect of lead-containing wastewater treatment technology. Chemical Progress, 2011, 30(S1): 336339. [Google Scholar]
- K. Guo. Preparation and performance of magnetic adsorption materials based on amphoteric microcrystalline cellulose. Suzhou University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, S. D. Lv, X. Li, et al. Progress and Prospects of Arsenic Removal in Water. Environmental Science and Technology, 2010, 33(9):102–107. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, C. J. Huang, H. Pang, et al. Advances in cellulose-based ionic adsorbents. Chemical Bulletin, 2008, 71(12):891–899. [Google Scholar]
- F. Ma. Modification of wheat straw and its cellulose and mechanism of Pb(II) and As(V) adsorption in water. Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. T. Zhai. Research progress and prospects of chemical modification of cellulose. Urban Construction Theory Research:Electronic Edition, 2015(1). [Google Scholar]
- Tiryaki, B., Yagmur, E., Banford, A., et al. Comparison of activated carbon produced from natural biomass and equivalent chemical compositions. [J]. Journal of Analytical & Applied Pyrolysis, 2014, 105(5):276–283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Yang, X. K. Ouyang, L. Y. Yang, et al. Study on the adsorption of lead ions in aqueous solution by bamboo lignocellulose. Journal of Zhejiang Ocean College (Natural Science Edition), 2014(1):97–100. [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Wu, Study on the purification of lead in polysaccharide system by sulfhydryl modified cellulose. Dalian:Dalian University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Zhang, Preparation of sulfated cellulose and its adsorption of heavy metal ions. Jinan:Qilu University of Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, B. Q. Zhen, Research progress on the treatment of heavy metal wastewater by adsorption method. Chemical Progress, 2016, 33(2):207–213. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.