E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Wang S.B. Key techniques for improving the length of acid corrosion fractures in Leikoupo gas reservoir in Weatern Sichuan. Southwest Petroleum University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z.W. Research on Spatial Evolution Law of Acid Etching Fractures in Carbonate Rocks. Chengdu University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Huang W.Q. Research on factors influencing effective carbonate fracture volume caused by acid fracturing. Chengdu University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Y.X., Feng Z.C., Zhou, D., et al. Study on numerical simulation of effect on natural fractures to hydraulic fracture propagation in shale reservoirs. Coal science and technology, 2021, 49(8):195–202. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng G.L., Huang L.Y., Zhao, H., et al. Integrated Simulation Approach for Fracture Network Propagation and Gas Flow in Shale Gas Reservoirs. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Science & Technology Edition), 2021, 43(5):84–96. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu H.Y., Song Y.J., Xu, Y., et al. Four-dimensional in-situ stress evolution of shale gas reservoirs and its impact on infill well complex fractures propagation. Acta Petrolei Sinca, 2021, 41(9):1224–1236. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong J., Liu J., Wu J., et al. Fracture propagation law and fracability evaluation of the tight reservoirs. Natural GasGeoscience, 2021, 32(10): 1581–1591. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.