E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Liu Yin, Wang Haoyu, Guo Hao, et al. Research on optimization and performance of high-volume fly ash filling materials. Mining Research and Development, 40(3) (2020) 56–62. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chenxia, Liu Jun, Cao Fubo, et al. Experimental study on slag-fly ash recycled concrete under the coupling effect of freeze-thaw-carbonization. Building Structure, 50(15) (2020) 45–49. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Tianyi, Lou Zongke, Huo Yizhen, et al. The effect of fly ash and slag on the fluidity and mechanical properties of channel lining mould bag concrete. Agricultural Research in the Arid Areas, 37(2) (2019) 74–79. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yonghua, Hu Yubo, Nan Feng, et al. The effect of fly ash on the corrosion resistance of alkali-activated slag cementitious materials with hydrochloric acid. Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 38(4) (2019) 15–22. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Xuemei, Qin Can, Gong Jingwei, et al. Analysis of hydration heat release of ordinary Portland cement-based cementitious material system with large amount of mineral admixtures. Hydropower, 45(11) (2019) 10–18. [Google Scholar]
- Huai Jianfeng. Analysis of the influence of fly ash and ceramsite on concrete road performance. Comprehensive utilization of fly ash, 15(1) (2019) 57–60. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bing, Wei Sha, Zheng Yiwen. Preparation and performance of desulfurized ash-based semi-light dry-mixed mortar. Non-metallic Minerals, 43(1) (2020) 15–20. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, Tong Yueping, Zhang Shaohui, et al. Effect of nano-clay on the properties of high-volume fly ash mortar. Industrial Construction, 50(2) (2020) 47–58. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Qian, Tang Shuai, Chen Yibo, et al. The effect of nano-SiO2 on the properties of high-volume fly ash cement. Non-metallic Minerals, 43(2) (2020) 17–28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.