E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Chen, L.G. Determination of imidacloprid in rice by molecularly imprinted-matrix solid-phase dispersion with liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry[J]. J CHROMATOGR B., 2012, 2012, 897(-): 32–36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pandiselvi S., Sathiyanarayanan S., Ramesh A Determination of Spirotetramat and Imidacloprid Residues in Cotton Seed, Lint, Oil and Soil by HPLC UV Method and their Dissipation in Cotton Plant[J]. Pesticide Research Journal, 2010, 22: 168–173. [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, S., Uddin, et al. Extraction, Cleanup, and Chromatographic Determination of Imidacloprid Residues in Wheat[J]. BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY, 2012: [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y., Yang L., Yan H., et al. Uptake, translocation and accumulation of imidacloprid in six leafy vegetables at three growth stages[J]. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2018, 164: 690–695. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Michlig M. P., Julieta M., Pacini A. C., et al. Determination of imidacloprid in beehive samples by UHPLC-MS/MS[J]. Microchemical Journal, 2018, 143: S0026265X18303278-. [Google Scholar]
- Wang S. W., Zeng G. F., Liu Y. P., et al. Determination of Thiacloprid, Spirotetramat and Its Metabolites Residues in Litchi and Longan by High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry[J]. Journal of Instrumental Analysis, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Min, Huang, Xinxian, et al. A liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry method to simultaneously determinate chlorpyrifos, imidacloprid and imidacloprid metabolites in wheat[J]. Journal of separation science, 2019: [Google Scholar]
- Angioni A., Porcu L., Pirisi F LC/DAD/ESI/MS method for the determination of imidacloprid, thiacloprid, and spinosad in olives and olive oil after field treatment[J]. Journal of Agricultural & Food Chemistry, 2011, 59(20): 11359–11366. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Auteri D., Arena M., Barmaz S., et al. Neonicotinoids and bees: The case of the European regulatory risk assessment - ScienceDirect[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 579(feb.1): 966–971. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mommaerts V., Reynders S., Boulet J., et al. Risk assessment for side-effects of neonicotinoids against bumblebees with and without impairing foraging behavior[J]. Ecotoxicology, 2010, 19(1): 207–215. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wu B., Cheng G., Kai J., et al. Mycoextraction by Clitocybe maxima combined with metal immobilization by biochar and activated carbon in an aged soil[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2016, 562(aug.15): 732–739. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richard, S., Quilliam, et al. Life in the ‘charosphere’ - Does biochar in agricultural soil provide a significant habitat for microorganisms?[J]. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 2013, 65(1): 287–293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng J. H., Gao L. Y., Zhou W. W., et al. Adsorption characteristics and mechanisms of Cd2+ in biochar derived fromvetiver grass under different pyrolysis temperatures[J]. Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2018: [Google Scholar]
- Charisma, Lattao, Xiaoyan, et al. Influence of Molecular Structure and Adsorbent Properties on Sorption of Organic Compounds to a Temperature Series of Wood Chars[J]. Environmental Science & Technology: ES&T, 2014, 48(9): 4790–4798. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu J. N., Feng J. M., Dan L. I., et al. The adsorption of Cd~(2+) and Zn~(2+) in aqueous solutions by dairy manure and walnut shell biochar[J]. Journal of AgroEnvironment Science, 2019: [Google Scholar]
- Ren G., Teng Y., Ren W., et al. Pyrene dissipation potential varies with soil type and associated bacterial community changes[J]. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 2016: [Google Scholar]
- Ke, Sun, Mingjie, et al. Impact of Deashing Treatment on Biochar Structural Properties and Potential Sorption Mechanisms of Phenanthrene[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2013: [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.