E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- P. Qiao, J. Wu, H. Li, et al. Plasmon Ag Promoted Solar-Thermal Conversion on Floating Carbon Cloth for Seawater Desalination and Sewage Disposal.Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- K. Koop, P. Hutchings. Disposal of sewage to the ocean - Still a sustainable solution?. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2019, 145. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ding, R. Zhang, H. H. Ngo, et al. Life cycle assessment of sewage sludge treatment and disposal based on nutrient and energy recovery: A review. Science of The Total Environment, 2021, 769:144–451. [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Choudri, Y. Charabi. Health effects associated with wastewater treatment, reuse, and disposal. Water Environment Research, 2019, 91(10). G.R. Mettam, How to prepare an electronic version of your article, in: B.S. Jones, R.Z. Smith (Eds.), Introduction to the Electronic Age, E-Publishing Inc., New York, 1999, pp. 281-304. [Google Scholar]
- Chen N., Tao S., Xiao K., et al. A one-step acidification strategy for sewage sludge dewatering with oxalic acid. Chemosphere, 2020, 238(Jan.):124598.1–124598.11. P.G. Clem, M. Rodriguez, J.A. Voigt and C.S. Ashley, U.S. Patent 6,231,666. (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.