E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Cao Yan. Research on steam Heating start-up technology of large ultra (ultra) critical direct current boiler. Shanghai University of Electric Power, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Feng. Research and application of economic start-up of 1000MW unit. Guangdong electric power, 2011, 24(02): 37–40+96. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Min, Zhao Hongwei. Design of adjacent Steam Heating system for 2×1000MW Unit Expansion Project of Anqing Power Plant Phase II. Energy conservation, 2015, (12): 34 to 37. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanmin. Application of adjacent heating technology for 1000MW ultra-supercritical unit. Electric power safety measurement, 2016, 18(01):10–12. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Linqiang. Application of Adjacent Steam Heating for 600MW Unit. Chinese Energy Society. China Energy Society: Beijing Zhongneng Lianchuang Information Consulting Co., LTD, 2015:6. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Liquan. Application of adjacent heating system in supercritical unit. Huadian technology, 2015, 37(08): 56–58+78. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jiaye, Zhu Xiaolei, Li Jianning, et al. Application and analysis of full load denitrification technology. Journal of power engineering, 2020, 40(07): 580585+604. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Jing. Adjacent heating startup technology of 600 MW supercritical unit. Electric power safety technology, 2014, 16(07): 15–16. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Lifeng. Application of adjacent Heating technology in 1000 MW ultra-supercritical unit. Huadian technology, 2019, 41(04): 66–67+73. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bin, Shao Changnuan. Application of adjacent Heating start-up technology in 1000 MW ultra-supercritical unit. Huadian technology, 2019, 41(01): 74–76. [Google Scholar]
- Bu Junfeng. Trial operation scheme of supercritical unit using adjacent steam. Shandong electric power technology, 2020, 47(03): 70–73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.