E3S Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2022The 13th of Aceh International Workshop and Expo on Sustainable Tsunami Disaster Recovery (The 13th AIWEST-DR 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hazard Characterization and Modelling|
|Published online||25 January 2022|
- Suripin, Soil and Water Resources Conservation (Andi, Yogyakarta, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Watering Institution, The Final Report of The Flood Control and Krueng Kluet River Management in South Aceh District (Aceh Government, Banda Aceh, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Haba Rakyat, Kruet River Erosion become higher, the community move the grave, (https://habarakyatonline.com/erosi-sungai-kluet-makin-parah-warga-terpaksa-bongkar-kuburan/, accessed 2 January 2019)4. O. Laoh, IPB (2002). [Google Scholar]
- O. E. H. Laoh, Physical, Social, Economic, and Land Use Factors Correlations to Erosion and Sedimentation in Catchment Area (Tondano Case Study, North Sulawesi), (IPB, Bogor, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Verrina, D. D. Anugrah, and Sarino, 2013 1, 12 (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Langat, L. Kumar, and R. Koech, 2019 92 (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lilesand and R. W. Kiefer, Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation (Gajah Mada University Press, Yogyakarta, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nath, 2014 2, (21-27) [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Morawitz, T. Blewett M.A. Cohen, and M. Albert, 2006 85 (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Aburas, S. H. Abdullah, M. F. Ramli, and Z. Ash’aari, 2015 238 (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. McCuen, Hydrologic Analysis and Design (Pretice-Hall, Inc, Upper Saddle, New Jersey, US, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- C. Asdak, Hydrology and Watershed Management (Gadjah Mada University Press, Yogyakarta, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Chow, D. R. Maidment, and L.W. Applied Hydrology (Mc Grow-Hill Science Engineering, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.