E3S Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2022The 13th of Aceh International Workshop and Expo on Sustainable Tsunami Disaster Recovery (The 13th AIWEST-DR 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Human Security, Pandemic, and Communicable Disease|
|Published online||25 January 2022|
- BNPB, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- CNN Indonesia, CNN Indonesia (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P.B.S. Putro, Social and Economic Impacts of the Sidoarjo Mud Flow: Community Resettlement After Disaster, Tohoku Unversity of Japan, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- M. Filipski, L. Jin, X. Zhang, and K.Z. Chen, European Economic Review 116, 107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wong-Parodi and I. Feygina, Weather, Climate, and Society 10, 747 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. King, J.D. Osofsky, H.J. Osofsky, C.F. Weems, T.C. Hansel, and G.M. Fassnacht, Current Psychology 34, 524 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Jacobs and E.W. Harville, Child and Youth Care Forum 44, 511 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Makwana, Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care 8, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zulch, Psychological Preparedness for Natural Hazards — Improving Disaster Preparedness Policy and Practice (Brisbane, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zulch, J. Reser, and P. Creed, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Morrissey and J.P. Reser, The Australian Journal of Emergency Management 18, 46 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Roudini, H.R. Khankeh, and E. Witruk, Health Psychology Open 4, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zulch, Psychological Preparedness for Natural Disasters - Improving Disaster Management Theory and Practice, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Boylan, The Development and Validation of The Bushfire Psychological Preparedness Scale (BPPS), The University of Western Australia, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Palupi, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 649, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Palupi and M. Noor Rahman Himawan, in E3S Web of Conferences, edited by B.W. Sudarno and T.T. Putranto (E3S Web Conference, 2020), pp. 0–5 [Google Scholar]
- B. Stern, L. Hurni, S. Wiesmann, and Y. Ysakowski, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Lal, R. Singh, and P. Holland, Relationship Between Natural Disasters and Poverty: A Fiji Case Study (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Brouwer, A. Admiraal, K. Dusseldorp, T. Bui, and T.H. Tran, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.M.G.T. De Silva and A. Kawasaki, Ecological Economics 152, 131 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Eisenman, D. Glik, R. Maranon, L. Gonzales, and S. Asch, Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved 20, 330 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Reininger, M.H. Rahbar, M. Lee, Z. Chen, S.A. Raja, J. Pope, and B. Adams, Social Science and Medicine 83, 50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Cvetkovic, A. Öcal, and A. Ivanov, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 35, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.